Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Void Loot Table Bug?

ElfenLiedist

The last 3 Tier III Mobile Defense and the last 3 Tier III Defense missions I have run have all given Forma Blueprints as the final reward, is it just me or is that weird to get 6/6 missions all giving forma? (I have run a single Tier III Survival and not gotten forma, but just one that lasted 15min giving Mag Systems and 2 Latron Prime Barrels) Anyone else gotten a strangely high amount of Forma BP lately?

The problem is that from a pure % basis Forma at the last time we had proper tables (before they encrypted them) was the single largest percent. Which means all things running as supposed to you should get them more than anything else. Sometimes the RNG just decided to really flood you with bp's you can't use.

Diluted & low drop rate, tbh we should all just accept it because with encryptions we can't do anything unless a really smart hacker bypassed them and found out the soild truth, until then im afraid we will have pretty cruddy drop rates in the void, unless stealth patch it when ember primes package is done, then i believe she will be easily farmable, advice don't farm the void until the prime access packages are gone. 

Edited by xoxcloudxox