Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.i.p Xini, Cyath, Palus, Mimas

EnForest

I want ember to be useful outside of AOE fire spam against infested. 

Then don't AoE fire spam.

Build Igris > WoF, Overheat, Streamline, Continuity, Flow, Focus, Blind Rage, Narrow Minded, Fleeting Expertise... -50 to -70% range, ~50-99 INC. damage +80-140 duration, ~50 efficency. Ignis used up to 20m, WoF at 5-10, spam Overheat and make a close quarters Ember Nuke like I was in the middle of doing...

Edited by ShadesofWhites

Then don't AoE fore spam.

Build Igris > WoF Overheat Streamline Continuity Flow Focus Blind Rage Narrow Minded Fleeting Expertise... -50-70% range (effective at 5-10m) Ignis 20m, and make a close quarters Ember Nuke like I was in the middle of doing...

Basically, 

AOE fire spam against infested. 

Ignis drives that nail down even further. 

This is one S#&$ty underhanded way to make OD mission look more appealing...

Exactly. This is a complete joke.

First the mutagen samples, now this.

You could have just left the Infested on their own planet. Surely they would take one over and be too numerous for the Corpus or Grineer to defeat.

Argh. Such a bad move on DE's part.

Spend 40 hours in the passed week, and $10 building an Ember Infestation Nuke -- INFESTATION REMOVED/CHANGED.

Wow.

Let's see what I have to do now...

You aren't missing anything. Ember still blows.

Get an Ignis if you want a real infested killer. Far, far, far superior to Ember.

So...now we have a useless planet again? Personally I rather not do this but I hope it is at least a setup for another warframe taking permanent residence there.

Well, as far as this goes, i want to again point you guys towards the feedback thread that me and my ComMod colleagues are keeping. Trust me when i say that DE really wants all your little things all your feedback regarding the new infestation outbreak system.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/146608-update-113-infested-invasion-feedback-and-suggestion-thread/

Well, as far as this goes, i want to again point you guys towards the feedback thread that me and my ComMod colleagues are keeping. Trust me when i say that DE really wants all your little things all your feedback regarding the new infestation outbreak system.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/146608-update-113-infested-invasion-feedback-and-suggestion-thread/

Can't you just merge threads? ...just sayin'...