Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.i.p Xini, Cyath, Palus, Mimas

EnForest

I can but... this here thread was created before we managed to set-up the feedback thread that we drafted. If i merge this one with that one then his OP will get shuffled.

Hide the posts that was posted before his? Unless you think they're really important. You can even C&P or screenshot the older posts.

Because infested don't offer battle pay, while other factions do. Infested are derelict only. I sure hope you got Volt and Nyx before this.

If you read this thread you will see feedback from Letter13 and myself regarding the fact that Nyx and Volt can no longer be obtained normally.

I can safely say to you that DE wishes to keep "alert frames" to a minimum, and the "Nyx" situation is definitely being considered.

Not sure if begging people to respect your authority is very professional either... but each to his own.

I didn't beg anyone. I pointed people to a place where all feedback is being aggregated. If i wanted to push my weight around i could have just done what you suggested without anyone from the community staff batting one eye. If i didn't care about you or the other people here i would have just stopped posting here, since doing so obviously bumps the thread.

I feel sorry that you think i'm begging people to respect my authority. I am here to serve the community, and as far as i'm concerned everyone here is above me and not the other way around.

If you read this thread you will see feedback from Letter13 and myself regarding the fact that Nyx and Volt can no longer be obtained normally.

I can safely say to you that DE wishes to keep "alert frames" to a minimum, and the "Nyx" situation is definitely being considered.

Being considered means nothing anymore. I simply lost all faith in DE, not that I had much to begin with.

I really hope you're being sarcastic cause I really cant tell.

Of course I'm not. This mechanic allows DE to effectively put a stop to established farming spots, as not only does the the faction easiest to farm xp from not have any static nodes anymore in the solar map, but those invasion can also shutdown other popular spots(Kiste, Kappa, you know which ones) for a significant amount of time, should the code decide to pop an invasion there.

The best thing? It would even make sense lore wise, as wherever Tenno go a lot of death follows, allowing the t-cyte virus to easily multiply using all those freshly deceased corpses.

I really looking forward to this, believe it or not.

Of course I'm not. This mechanic allows DE to effectively put a stop to established farming spots, as not only does the the faction easiest to farm xp from not have any static nodes anymore in the solar map, but those invasion can also shutdown other popular spots(Kiste, Kappa, you know which ones) for a significant amount of time, should the code decide to pop an invasion there.

The best thing? It would even make sense lore wise, as wherever Tenno go a lot of death follows, allowing the t-cyte virus to easily multiply using all those freshly deceased corpses.

I really looking forward to this, believe it or not.

Cause people dont have fun on those maps or anything..... Not sure you noticed but this game is pretty much grind all throughout so why would no more fun farm spots be a good thing.

With this update Tenno all became mercenaries Instead of keepers of balance so there goes that part of the lore.

While I can understand why DE want's to make the game more dynamic.  We need MORE factions to fight, not less.

Making Infestation only available through invasions or derelicts, is going to make new players pretty tired of fighting the same 2 factions for the first weeks of the game. 

Also, if they're going to keep it this way, INVADING INFESTED NEED TO DROP MUTAGEN SAMPLES.

While I can understand why DE want's to make the game more dynamic.  We need MORE factions to fight, not less.

Making Infestation only available through invasions or derelicts, is going to make new players pretty tired of fighting the same 2 factions for the first weeks of the game. 

Also, if they're going to keep it this way, INVADING INFESTED NEED TO DROP MUTAGEN SAMPLES.

Mutagen Masses are being given as battle rewards.