The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Something I Don't Know...

Sixty5

I frequented FetCon and even helped out with a friend's booth for a few years.

Moving on, English was the last language I learned but due to when I learned it(when I was still a little one) and how long I used it in comparison to the others it is the only language that isn't fragmented. So I have a platter full of English with small hints of Oriental sprinkled through the meal.

I get scared by just thinking of how big the universe really is.

Also, I hate people who think we're the only planet with living creatures on it, when there are trillions and billions of other planets out there.

Exactly. There's an unlimited amount of planets out there. It's impossible for us to be the only living creatures in the whole space.

There also has to be an unlimited amount of creatures living somewhere on any planet out there.

-on topic-

I'm extremely addicted to Anime. I admit that.

I don't really care about my future, I'll just let things happen how they happen. I'm not planning to change myself.

My imagination is too good. I just don't want to see some certain things in my imagination..

I hate it when someone knows less than I do. It's a torture in my school.

I hate my own country, and I want to move out of it as soon as possible.

I hate it when someone makes profit of my work while I get nothing out of it. That's one of the reasons why I dislike helping people out.

I get jealous when someone gets something rare, even if I already have it. 

I can eat as much as I want, I won't gain any weight. (I love it.)

I almost make no sounds when laughing.

I think those might be too much information, but I felt like writing it down.