Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasions Don't Really Make Sense

Maceforth

So, there's an infested invasion going on, and you are helping either grineer / corpus in the battle. You start the mission and you're doing survival. 

So, you are trying to help grineer get rid of infestation on their ship while you're raiding that same grineer ship for supplies. Same goes for mobile defense. You don't really go in there to kill the infested, you go in there and hack the hell out of the grineer / corpus. That doesn't really make sense to me. Wouldn't it be better if you go inside and just kill the infested, the same way you did before, you do exterminate missions.

So, there's an infested invasion going on, and you are helping either grineer / corpus in the battle. You start the mission and you're doing survival. 

So, you are trying to help grineer get rid of infestation on their ship while you're raiding that same grineer ship for supplies. Same goes for mobile defense. You don't really go in there to kill the infested, you go in there and hack the hell out of the grineer / corpus. That doesn't really make sense to me. Wouldn't it be better if you go inside and just kill the infested, the same way you did before, you do exterminate missions.

considering how much they spreading, we'll have nothing but exterminate/phorid within a week.

It doesn't make sense, true but I think it's good there's some variation. Nothing but Extermination would get boring really fast.

So, you are trying to help grineer get rid of infestation on their ship while you're raiding that same grineer ship for supplies. Same goes for mobile defense. You don't really go in there to kill the infested, you go in there and hack the hell out of the grineer / corpus.

1. Maybe they get a share before scuttling the ship? Maybe they should record some Lotus lines about the Operative helping recover vital supplies before the Infestation overwhelms the ship.

2. Same reason we used to do Infested Mobile Defence. They can infest machines too.