Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I <3 The Cuteness That Is Primetime

Austerity

For those that have not been watching, Primetime is a must for any Warframe fan. It's the best hodgepodge of puny humor and ridiculous DE adventure that any warframe fan could ask for. Whether Megan's random bursting into song or Rebecca's uncanny sense of intuitive observations, one is never left disappointed. 

Keep up your excellent adventures. 

It's live though... no scripting... it's real people putting themselves out there. A sense of innocence and real people making real jokes. I give them love for their bravery and willingness to be themselves on live camera. I appreciate that they make me laugh through out the whole stream.

It's live though... no scripting... it's real people putting themselves out there. A sense of innocence and real people making real jokes. I give them love for their bravery and willingness to be themselves on live camera. I appreciate that they make me laugh through out the whole stream.

Yeah, but you are allowed to find some things or even people not funny or even annoying, are you not? It is a basic humanright.

Eh, I find it grating. I just have it playing in the background for a chance of winning free platinum.

H, H, H, Aaaayyyyycchhhhhhh, H H H, H, Aych, H

What starts with H?

H, H, Aychhh, Aaayyychhhhh. H, H. H. H. Aychie H H.

(don't ban me)

:3

Edited by Archistopheles