Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Grenadelauncher Needs A Fix.

Guardian1985

I'm refering to the effect of the grenade launcher, when the grenade explodes, causing everyones screen within a VERY large distance to blurr.

When someone or several players on your team keeps spamming with the grenade launcher on for example a Mobile defence mission, you cannot see anything due to the constant blurr.

I hope someone can reconsider this effect, as it is very impairing to gameplay..

In any case, the radius should be lowerd of this effect, or removed from the other teammates screen.

Edited by Guardian1985

Another little bug about it is that the grenades hurt you sometimes, even when you're waaaaay outta their reach.

annoyingly. 

i've imparted myself with Status Effects quite often, due to grenades more than 50m away hitting me when i detonate them.

q.q

obviously if i was in the range of the explosion that would make sense, but i'm not even close to it @.@

I'm refering to the effect of the grenade launcher, when the grenade explodes, causing everyones screen within a VERY large distance to blurr.

When someone or several players on your team keeps spamming with the grenade launcher on for example a Mobile defence mission, you cannot see anything due to the constant blurr.

I hope someone can reconsider this effect, as it is very impairing to gameplay..

In any case, the radius should be lowerd of this effect, or removed from the other teammates screen.

Its actually nearing sickening. It can even give you nausea.

Same with Ogris

Another little bug about it is that the grenades hurt you sometimes, even when you're waaaaay outta their reach.

I've killed myself a lot of times, and it was really impossible: shooting down from the edge of cliff, expolision about 40-50m from me. Yet i died =0