[DE]Rebecca

Weapon name: AVENGER / LIBRA

Origin: Tenno-Orokin hybrid

Grip type:

option 1: a launcher on the forearm

option 2: outside Glaive / "reversed" Glaive grip

(Glaive is on inner side of hand )

Description:

Created from a prime remnants - destroyed in the previous war.

Its a heavy weapon - throwing disc with the shortest range from all known throwing melee weapons.

It act a little like a standard Glive- single attack is a " saw" and charged is for throw. But that would be end of similarities. When not used it will place itself in in the vicinity of the elbow.

When a frame use block - the disc will open itself fully to protect his user with a  energy shield . When trowed it will be only partially opened with an razor like energy blade.

Because its a heavy it have to held on a energy chain. This chain have its uses. When the disc is thrown it can be pulled back with that chain, and thank to the momentum gained from the chain it can reduce the time needed of the next two throws but each additional throw greatly weakens the user (stamina). after the the last the frame is exhausted- the next charge attack will be possible after the stamina regenerates at least ~50%  .

i know .. the arts is ugly ...

i7hv.jpg

Genesis of the name: most of you would think of Captain America - true - but the inspiration came from Libra Shiryu

(i wanted to add " TRON" but it would be copyrighted name )

reference

ArmasLibra-tortuga2.jpg

Edited by Cracken

My entry is for a fist weapon that does alternating damage depending on which hand is currently punching, instead of combined damage.

It would be really cool looking to have one fist on fire and another one green and gassy. Picture a fantasy mage holding a fireball in his hand, that sort of thing.

This weapon could easily spawn multiple craftable variants (ie fire alternating gas, cold alternating electric, etc).

When you charge the weapon you punch with both hands at the same time and combine the two damage types (ie a fire fist could combine with a cold fist and explode on contact).

Faction:Tenno

I love the idea of this contest

Here I have a melee weapon called the Raging Bull/RAGE it is able to knock over 4 enemies at once.This leaves the enemies down for 2 Seconds.The raging bull can be used to charge into battle and has a nice hilt.This bull is unstoppable and is really good for tanking.Im not that  much of an artist on computers and im really late for the contest to and its gonna  end soon..But I thought it would be worth a shot.Im 100% Sure this blade will look amazing after your team designs it.I would love to see this in the game!

The Raging Bull/RAGE  is an amazing design.However in my hands...I drew it terrible.I cant wait to see these new melee weapons.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/113218249@N08/

Edited by Silentkillerismyname

Some of the ideas in here are so phenomenal that im throwing my money at the screen already. Them weapons look so, so *squeeeeeeeeeeeeee* *_*

However *exits fanboy mode* i would like to point out that this event is done in 2 days and some of the contest entries have well over 100 words.

I would suggest you all fix your entries within these two days otherwise we will miss out on some awesome weapon designs.

And i dont want that >_<

This is the Bardis. It is a heavy Tenno weapon based on the Kama and Orthos (hopefully enough to where you could re-use model parts). I designed it for a friend.

As a weapon it would use (more or less) Orthos attack animations. The main difference between the two is that his weapon would have much lower attack range and would focus on DPS. Compared to the Galatine it would have faster charge speed but lower damage. When modded it should still have comparable DPS to other modded weapons.

TWORHfD.png

Edited by sinfire5

http://imgur.com/GHc4E4t

Forgive my hyperlink

It is a styleized image, a ton can be tweaked to make it tenno or corpus or even infested made. It can be slimmed down with its blade holder that connects to the arms. If tenno, it couldhave lotus etchings on the blade sheath. Corpus can make its blades out of energy. Infested, thats easy.

I would prefer if it doesnt deal slash damage. If it does, make it a beutiful animation set with spinning as its main point. It could do piercing damage if it has a more thrusting or splitting animation. I would like its outside blades to be used to cut and be like the furaxes final punch in their animation, then bring the left or right for more cutting. Like a left hook at the grineer tummy level. Or use its point to pierce

On the right armed one, the second brace could be there on both blades if need be, but if slimmed down it wont need the second brace. Also the blades could do a glaive kind of sheathing. I dont care for its name, that depends on the manufaturer. Sorry for the picture hyperlink, orientation, or pixelation.

I also added some points of coloration

of course, it would be braced off f the fore arm.

Edited by AbusedPheonix

Some of the ideas in here are so phenomenal that im throwing my money at the screen already. Them weapons look so, so *squeeeeeeeeeeeeee* *_*

However *exits fanboy mode* i would like to point out that this event is done in 2 days and some of the contest entries have well over 100 words.

I would suggest you all fix your entries within these two days otherwise we will miss out on some awesome weapon designs.

And i dont want that >_<

underated advice, thanks for helping me sort my submission on page eight out!

Eversor

HtS657l.jpg

Faction: Tenno

Melee weapon type: Gunblade

Description: The Eversor is heavily inspired be the cultic RPG classic Final Fantasy VIII.

The Eversor is capable of swift and deadly strikes. The moveset of this weapon is mainly containing slashes with flips and stuff - taking adventage of the blade's light structure and high sharpness. An agile and deadly gunblade, with a moderate attacking power. Because of the "gun" part, the Eversor have a fairly high natural Blast damage chance. It does not have any polarity slots by deafult.

The blade itself is covered in metallic shiny silver, but the Lotus logo is glowing with the same color as the selected energy color.

(Edit.: I finally finished a better version of this weapon, so you can imagine it a little easier. It looks better than my crappy drawing i know. I hope you all enjoy this Tenno Gunblade.)

A little visual upgrade on my conecpt of the Eversor. Hope you enjoy.

Edited by Griev576

Faction: Infested
Name:Zerstoren(zerstören,means"Destroy" in German)
Type:Heavy Weapon(Giant Sword)

Brief Description: A Huge sickle weapon. it from combination by the infected Horny and bone so weapon itself is a slightly self-conscious creatures.It is quite difficult to manage.As the infected, it naturally comes with toxicity(addition toxic damage).This can be seen as a large and heavy version mire.

The weight of the weapon itself is extremely alarming.Even the person will find it hard on foot when carrying it .However, absolutely sharp blade and unmatched weight(It mean Zerstoren have high impact and slash damage at same time).Can make you tear anything under one strike.

(Sorry for my poor English)
Original Artwork:
war1_zps7ef19129.jpg

Edited by Jaredorz

Faction: Tenno

Name: Leoni (name can be changed...)

Brief Description:

Grip: Fist weapon

Description: Fashioned to resemble the skull of a long-extinct creature, the two halves of the Leoni are fastened onto each arm and are used to slash and bludgeon foes. when clamped together in a charge attack, the Leoni unleashes a blast of fire (think hadouken!) incinerating foes before it. The attack animations of the Leoni is the same as those of the Ankyros/Furax save for a special charge attack animation or alternatively a new set of animations can be made to create more emphasis on using the Leoni’s teeth.

Original Artwork:

LeosJaws.jpg

Tenno

Gladiato

Grip type: sorta a combo between orthos, scythe, and bo but with a net. Cool.

An old classic reimagined!! Basically an old gladiator net and spear but with a twist: the net is made of energy! or something... Anyway, the spear is neat too, even though my drawing is atrocious. I just thought this idea was sort of a classic but still an original. Something that you lovely Devs haven't done yet is a set of two different weapons that compliment each other in being wielded simultaneously.

Also if you pick mine, please take liberties with the overall appearance. Please.

http://gyazo.com/b30adaa63970048b5f216280cae6c086

Here is my entry, enjoy! Good luck to everyone else!

Name: Claytek

Faction:Tenno

Grip: Two handed sword

CLAYTEK_zpsa690d096.gif

Please make two handed swords more viable for advanced game play DE! Also, maybe a bit of story building wouldn't hurt? Like a permanent story node every once in a while throughout the game or before every boss in the star map with a unique mission... just sayin'!

ok really any Devil May Cry fan knows this sword(Nero's Red Queen).  i think you should put a dis-clam and credit. 

try to create something new is to take a step forward, thinking of the past leads you in circles.

Edited by StrifeSan

Faction: Tenno.

Description: Gungnir is a trident, wielded similarly to other polearms. Feeling like there was a lack of both tridents and ice-based weapons, this weapon came to life. It has a very potent range, and its light weight allows it to deliver quick strikes in succession. It is of course not as powerful as other weapons, but its icy properties allows it to impair enemies to make up for it.

Original Artwork:

16bapva.jpg

And here for some poses/movements ideas. Stealth attack, jump attack, sheathed weapon and unsheathed weapon.

29ndnj4.jpg

Edited by Shuggendo

Phew, that took me a while. okay.

Name: Pandinus [Pandinus is a genus of large scorpions]

Grip Type: Two handed sword, heavy (Like Galatine or Gram)

Description: The Pandinus is a living weapon. Many of these degenerated individuals - It appears to be a underdeveloped Charger without a host  -  have been found during a mission, some of them suited to be turned into a weapon. The wielder profits from the Pandinus' attitude: When provoked or stressed in any way, it emits a dangerous poison (It has been found out, that the glowing crystals growing from the bone structure is responsible for this) . The sword is also known for it's impact damage.

Original Artwork:

pandi.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/38sf.jpg/

volti.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/iu6s.jpg/

for the lulz:

I originally wanted to make an infested whip, with grip type and handling based on the Lecta...

Because... you know.... like "there's no infested whip yet"

And while I was creating said whip, the Scoliac was added to the game o____________o

I was so_not_amused.

50r8.jpg

Edited by WEREsandrock

Небольшое вступление.

Давно хотелось увидеть боевой веер в проекте Warframe. Всё таки восточные нотки улавливаются в персонажах ( Вор )  в оружии  (Хико, Скана), и веер, я думаю, отлично впишется в  игру,  достойно показав себя в бою.

тут немного истории и картинок  http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C1%EE%E5%E2%EE%E9_%E2%E5%E5%F0 

Но создавать просто веер привычный и знакомый всем скучно. Хоть он и обладает несколькими свойствами , в сложенном состоянии - дубинка,  в раскрытом - лезвие, с возможностью отражения метательных атак.

Немножко поводив ручкой по бумаге у нас получилось вот что :) 

из записей исследований гринирских учёных.

- Фракция: генетически модифицированный организм, Живое оружие. Предположительно Орокин. кодовое имя Псилот \ Psilot \ Psilotum.
- Краткое описание: 15-%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B6%D1%83%D1%89%D0%B8%+15-%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BD.
...Опыты показали что в раскрытом состоянии Псилот способен выбрасывать споры на расстояние до 10 метров, из небольших каналов расположенных вдоль спиц\рёбер "веера". Сами споры очень токсичны и при попадании на мягкие ткани вызывают необратимые мутации клеток. "Веер", судя по результатам анализов, гибрид живого организма и растения, Имеет сосудистую сетку на мембране\перепонке и все признаки фотосинтеза...

...Все попытки ведущих гринерских инженеров клонирования по созданию копии провалились. "Последствия" этих опытов, убили почти весь персонал лаборатории. Проект вышел из под контроля, зачистить станцию не удалось. Было принято решение консервации. 

...Технология совмещения кодов днк очень странная и предположительно только Орокин могли сделать такое,возможно Псилот размножается спорами но опыты не проводились.

- Оригинальное авторское изображение: виды снизу,сверху,сбоку и в раскрытом состоянии.

gnh7vo57ku34.jpg

альтернативный способ удерживания  , это важно для создания двойных вееров ( AKPSILOT , Dual Psilots )

mj5s5khncpkv.jpg

канал выстреливающий споры и сами споры внутри

i25pxzsam0eq.jpg

режущая часть веера

2n5c5dayot1j.jpg

всем спасибо думаю раскрасите сами, будет хоть одна работа на русском  :Р  и помните ГМО вредно для вашего здоровья :)

Tenno/Orokin Halberd

A two handed polearm, the Skana Vindicta is an old, practical weapon, based on an venerable design dating back to the Times Before the Orokin. Lacking grandeur, the Skana Vindicta is the arm of an infantrymen - strong in both swing and thrust, capable against unarmoured and plated foes alike.

The weapon itself, complete with it's own personal syndana.

dfd1d3ecbd40.jpg

A simplistic idea of a moveset.

914d3a28af3b.jpg

A Tenno sword that is always sheathed in waist when not fighting and with attacks in Battoujutsu style.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battoujutsu

Name: Batto

Type: Longsword

Normal attack: hits 1 enemy

Damage: 30 ( 10 impact / 10 puncture / 10 slash )

Charge attack damage: 1 second > 100 / 2.5 seconds > 200 / 5 seconds or more > 400

Charged attackradius : a 360º AOE that hits all enemies in a 5m radius

Charge time: Infinite

Spin attack damage: 75 ( hits all enemies in its path )

Leap attack damage: 35

Wall attack damage: 75

Slam damage: 25

Slam radius: 5m ( causes AOE Bleed slash damage )

Attack speed: 1.0

Critical chance: 5%

Critical damage: 3.0%

Status chance: 10%

Polarities: None

s8cq.jpg

Battou-Jutsu.jpg

The image above is an example for the charged attack ( the warframe keeps this stance until you release the attack button, and the more time you hold the button, the more stronger the charged attack will be ).

The video above is an example of what should happen when we stop attacking. After that, all enemies killed by the sword stay frozen standing in a stun position until the sword is completely sheathed. When the sword is sheated, all enemies loose a cry of death and fall to pieces. A purely cosmetic animation, easily cancelable by jumping, attacking, shooting, etc.

ORO?!

Phew, that took me a while. okay.

Name: Pandinus [Pandinus is a genus of large scorpions]

Grip Type: Two handed sword, heavy (Like Galatine or Gram)

Description: The Pandinus is a living weapon. Many of these degenerated individuals - It appears to be a underdeveloped Charger without a host  -  have been found during a mission, some of them suited to be turned into a weapon. The wielder profits from the Pandinus' attitude: When provoked or stressed in any way, it emits a dangerous poison (It has been found out, that the glowing crystals growing from the bone structure is responsible for this) . The sword is also known for it's impact damage.

Original Artwork:

pandi.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/38sf.jpg/

volti.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/iu6s.jpg/

should also snort when everything has been hacked to bits too

quick to the dojo we must research this! WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!

but seriously we need more splodey/burny  weapons in the detonite research too...

Edited by DragoXXVIII

Faction: Tenno

Grip-type: longsword (rapier)

possible In-Game description: Used in sports during times of peace the combat-modified rapier 'laevateinn' has proven itself an effective weapon against heavily armoured targets.

As a rapier type blade the Laevateinn would do primarily puncture damage. The 3-hit combo (slash-slash-stab, shown in the second image) would be reminiscent of fencing techniques and the stab could be used to do headshot damage. The charge attack would be a lunge with an AoE not unlike Slash Dash but weaker and shorter ranged than that power.

Art:

dtBhEqm.jpg

VU6BG9M.jpg

H4iONDp.jpg

Faction: Corpus

Description:

(Friend of mine wanted a glowing plasma whip, so here it is.)

A Corpus technology plasma whip, consisting of several elements, which can retract to a none movable state when guarding. The electrified pieces of the whip get very hot, cutting through most metals easily. It is possible for bolts of lightning to arc off of the weapon with a buzzing bang.

The links of the whip should not be visible, because of the heat and light. I made them more visible to get the idea across.

Artwork:

plasma_zps5cf31026.jpg

FACTION : GRINEER

GRIP TYPE : SWORD

XBJrDMm.png

I JUST CAME TO KNOW BOUT THIS CONTEST YESTERDAY AND TODAY I JUST HURRIEDLY MADE THIS WEAPON ON PAINT.I DID NOT COLOUR IT BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT COLOURS FOR IT ON PAINT.BUT I KNOW THAT IT WILL LOOK AWESOME WITH THE RIGHT  COLOURS AND SHADES.THE WEAPON HAS THE WORD " CHAOS " WRITTEN ON IT ON THE UPPER SIDE HORIZONTALLY DOWN.

DESCRIPTION : THIS SWORD IS A MYSTERIOUS AND POWERFUL ONE, ONE WHICH WAS LONG FORGOTTEN .IT GIVES OFF A VERY STRONG SENSE OF EVIL AND CHAOS. BY ITS APPEARANCE IT LOOKS GRINEER  BUT THE LETTERS ON THE SWORD LOOK VERY ANCIENT,MUCH MORE OLDER THAN WHEN THE GRINEER OR ANY OTHER FACTION MADE THEIR FIRST APPEARANCE IN THIS WORLD.

ACTUALLY THE WEAPON WHICH I MADE ON THE LAPTOP DOESN'T LOOK THAT GOOD ,MAYBE BECAUSE I MADE IT IN PAINT.WISH I KNEW BETTER SOFTWARE'S FOR DOING THIS THING.THE SKETCH WHICH I MADE ON MY NOTEBOOK LOOKS A LOT BETTER.BUT TO MY BAD LUCK I DON'T HAVE A SCANNER AT HOME SO I CANT UPLOAD THE SKETCH.WISH THERE ARE MORE CONTESTS LIKE THIS.

EDIT : CAN ANYONE PLEASE  TELL ME  SOFTWARE'S WHICH CAN BE A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR PAINT.

Edited by Baadshah

Name: Leka

Faction: Grineer

Brief Description: One-handed grineer hammer which applies intense heat into anything it strikes, melting holes into armor and devastating soft targets. Originally used as a construction tool, it has now been adopted by the grineer marines and heavily modified. Deals modest impact and puncture damage with high heat damage.

Original Artwork:

SdbDi9h.jpg