Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Super Crappy Attempt At Source Filmmaker "art"

Sorez

THIS IS EPIC.

YOU HAVE TO DO FROST! :C

When the frost model is out, sure!

as a graphical designer i love how simplistic they are , just their posture alone shows how powerful they really are or can become

granted im a graphics designer on future interfaces & landscaping (cause thats what i enjoy the most) but yeah very nice artwork :) + its from SFM so i guess its much easier to set up :D

Thanks!

How were you able to extract the models into SFM? Would you mind helping me? I feel like I dug myself into a trench trying to listen to videos on Youtube. :c

What I did:

Ok so, download them from the gmod workshop and open gmod.

Then when its downloaded, close gmod and look for the .gma file of it in the addons folder of gmod.

Download this: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1173875&p=38186022&viewfull=1#post38186022

Use it to open the .gma file

Then copy ONLY the models and materials folder to the usermod folder of SFM, and merge the files.

Then open sfm and they're there for you to use, in the "usermod" section f the model selection.

So, I have to copy the materials and models folders into SFM's usermod folder and put them both into one folder?

Like I make a Warframe folder in the usermods and put the two folders in there?

Sorry if I made it sound more confusing.

No, simply put the two folders in usermod. It should ask you the whole "Do you want to merge this folder" thing, which you should say yes to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...