The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo-Frames

spysweeper242

I get bored of our frames but they are pretty good at dealing damage. So I thought frames could be combined by via foundry. Here are some I thought up:

Rhino + Ash = Samuria(I need a better name) He has the stats of rhino but is more ninja themed like ash.

Abilities:

1-Super slash- Slashes target doing X amount of slash damage.

2-Iner harmony-Heals himself for X amount of health for X amount of seconds

3-Delfection-Reflects all incoming attacks with a katana

4-Super agility-He will become super fast, dodges all attacks and his fire rate is increased by X.

Loki + Vauban = Black op (still needs a cooler name) Has the stats as loki and focuses on stealth with tech.

Abilities:

1-Flash-Throws a flash grenade blinding enemies for X amount of seconds

2-Error-Black op hacks in the mainframe and makes the intercom say that there's a problem somewhere directing enemy attention.

3-Thermal vision-Allows you to see highlighted enemies through walls for X amount of seconds.

4- ?- ill let you guys decide.

Ember + Nekros = Pyromaniac, Has stats of ember with a love of death and fear.

Abilities:

1-Bomber- Allows you to place mines and C4s that do X amount of explosion damage.

2-Suicider-Throws a bomb on an enemy that will explode doing X amount of fire damage, also makes other targets flee in fear of the suicider.

3-?-Allows you to X slash damage with a huge chainsaw for X amount of seconds. 

4-?-ill let you guys decide.

Frost + Valkyr = Chillblane (my worst name) Has stats of Valkyr with a frozen hatred.

1- Cold blooded- Covers yourself in ice and while in it your immune to any extra damage types other than physical. 

2- Ice storm- Makes you hurl a giant ball of ice doing X amount of slash and cold damage.

3- Rising hate- Fills a enemy with hate and makes them attack other targets doing X amount of cold damage ,DoT. 

4-Hater of all- You are invincible to all damage and all your weapons do X amount a Slash and Cold damage for X amount of seconds and your melee does X times as much charge dmg.

Gives some helpful feedback and reply plz!-

SHERLCOK GOMES!

I like the idea of using current gear to craft new gear, and have thought they should be doing more in that vein since I found you could craft your lato into a bolto, then craft akbolto from two of those.

I think your concepts need work, though.

The samurai powers sound more like an excal / rhino mix, and work like currently existing mods (Rejuvenation (2) & Reflex Guard (3)), or don't work well together. (3 & 4)

Black ops continues the trend of the 1st power leeching from Excal.

The pyromaniac reminds me of Ninja Scroll, and I'd quite like a power (ult?) that turns nearby enemies into suicide bombers that seek out unaffected enemies and explode ... but the concept of an area effect power that makes enemies run away from it? Eh.

I get bored of our frames but they are pretty good at dealing damage. So I thought frames could be combined by via foundry. Here are some I thought up:

Rhino + Ash = Samuria(I need a better name) He has the stats of rhino but is more ninja themed like ash.

Abilities:

1-Super slash- Slashes target doing X amount of slash damage.

2-Iner harmony-Heals himself for X amount of health for X amount of seconds

3-Delfection-Reflects all incoming attacks with a katana

4-Super agility-He will become super fast, dodges all attacks and his fire rate is increased by X.

Loki + Vauban = Black op (still needs a cooler name) Has the stats as loki and focuses on stealth with tech.

Abilities:

1-Flash-Throws a flash grenade blinding enemies for X amount of seconds

2-Error-Black op hacks in the mainframe and makes the intercom say that there's a problem somewhere directing enemy attention.

3-Thermal vision-Allows you to see highlighted enemies through walls for X amount of seconds.

4- ?- ill let you guys decide.

Ember + Nekros = Pyromaniac, Has stats of ember with a love of death and fear.

Abilities:

1-Bomber- Allows you to place mines and C4s that do X amount of explosion damage.

2-Suicider-Throws a bomb on an enemy that will explode doing X amount of fire damage, also makes other targets flee in fear of the suicider.

3-?-Allows you to X slash damage with a huge chainsaw for X amount of seconds. 

4-?-ill let you guys decide.

Frost + Valkyr = Chillblane (my worst name) Has stats of Valkyr with a frozen hatred.

1- Cold blooded- Covers yourself in ice and while in it your immune to any extra damage types other than physical. 

2- Ice storm- Makes you hurl a giant ball of ice doing X amount of slash and cold damage.

3- Rising hate- Fills a enemy with hate and makes them attack other targets doing X amount of cold damage ,DoT. 

4-Hater of all- You are invincible to all damage and all your weapons do X amount a Slash and Cold damage for X amount of seconds and your melee does X times as much charge dmg.

Gives some helpful feedback and reply plz!-

SHERLCOK GOMES!

SEE!? AT least this guy knows what hes doing, but seriously though, this is basically a copy of my idea a few days ago. I'm also pretty sure some of these skills will work with the warframe.

Edited by 9tailboy