The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wish You All A Merry Christmas [Contest]

Baysick

Some of you may know me from the https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/142995-because-i-think-someone-deserves-it/#entry1695407'>Previous Small Contest I did for the community!

When I was a kid, I never gotten a chance to enjoy Christmas, mostly because my parents were not born in the US but in China where Christmas does not exist, well back in the old days I guess.

Nowadays, Christmas is known to all, even in the poor parts of China. When I was small, I hardly gotten any free gifts as a holiday thing, but I feel like everyone here deserve a chance at Christmas, whether you're poor or rich, you should all get a good jollie feeling from this wonderful holiday. 

Ever since, I turned 15, I've been doing Community Service, One Christmas, I was put in charge of donating gift baskets to families that couldn't afford daily necessities and items that just simply make life easier. After the community service ended I wanted to do more, To give out more to people, I want them to have what I have and enjoy a better life. I firmly believe everyone deserves a chance.

-Cough- Okay, Enough of my boring story, I know you guys are bored, so how about a contest? I will be your Santa for the time of this contest, Not everyone will win, but a good amount of you guys will!

Over the years, I collected many games that I don't play or want or simply don't have enough time to play them (College). I want to give them out to you, simply tell me the game you want and why you should get it and I will see if you will win that day. Of course, if it's just so simple, it wouldn't be a festive holiday is it?

Template:

IGN:Reason:Gift:

Be as creative as possible with the reason, I'm not saying you have to, but I love to read everyone's imagination once in a while :D It could be related to warframe or a make up story in life :D Anything!

THE CONTEST WILL RUN UNTIL [25th of December]

RULES [iMPORTANT]:

•  
  • This event is about chance, Do not think you will win the item you requested simply because you did it first.
  • 1 item per person
  • Do not spam this thread with items over and over again
  • Do not cause drama on this thread, Don't like something about the event? Pm me
  • Do not spam my inbox with private request
  • Please do not use reasons that include your personal issues or lifes
  •  

Now the things you can Win!!!!

Steam Gifts:

1x Orcs Must Die 2: Complete Pack Gift Link

2x Your choice of the available Humble Bundles, (NON Beat the Average Versions)

1x Cities in Motion 2 Gift Link

Origin Key Gifts:

Dead Space Origin Key

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Origin Key

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key

Medal of Honor Origin Key

Command and Conquer 3 Red Alert Origin Key

Platinum:

1x 50 Platinum

FAQ: 

How will we get the Steam gift links?

I simply make a Gift link and PM it to you, 

How will we get the Origin Keys

I simply copy and paste into a PM that will be sent to you for use

How will we get the platinum from you?

I msg you for your IGN and then we initiate a trade, in which you trade me a worthless mod and I give you the platinum for that mod, Sowwie, about the Trade tax D:

Where do we redeem our codes if we gotten them?

For Origin: https://help.ea.com/uk/article/redeem-your-serial-code-in-origin'>CLICK HERE

For Steam: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352'>CLICK HERE

NOTE: For steam Gifts, It's usually a link that requires you to login to your steam account which it automatically activates for you, ITS 100% safe and from the original website

Edited by JoshRawrrs1

Hmm, sounds like fun. I shall participate in this contest.

IGN: Dtexas

Reason: I myself plan to give out some gifts to some of my friends when the steam winter sale starts. Everyone should share a little something if they can, Tis the season to spread some joy :D

Gift: Orcs Must Die 2: Complete Pack Gift

Also, Merry Christmas to you to good sir.

Hmm, sounds like fun. I shall participate in this contest.

IGN: Dtexas

Reason: I myself plan to give out some gifts to some of my friends when the steam winter sale starts. Everyone should share a little something if they can, Tis the season to spread some joy :D

Gift: Orcs Must Die 2: Complete Pack Gift

Also, Merry Christmas to you to good sir.

Ahh, Act of Kindness! Nice, Thank you for submitting!

And yes, Merry Christmas to you

IGN : TheImmortalHotDog

Reason : My friend's been bugging me about this, he's been spamming me about how much he wants it. I wanna make his day and gift it to him! I wanna bring him happiness and enjoyment.

Gift: Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key

have fun with all the eggnog and fruitcake! 

How nice of you, I wish you the best of the holidays

IGN: Cactuarspy

Reason: To be able to build a house tower out of Platinum to rival what the Orokin built in the void I'll even have Platinum monsters defend it. @_@

Gift: The Platinum (No one saw that coming right?)

Merry Christmas guys. :p

Edited by Cactuarspy

IGN: Cactuarspy

Reason: To be able to build a house tower out of Platinum to rival what the Orokin built in the void I'll even have Platinum monsters defend it. @_@

Gift: The Platinum (No one saw that coming right?)

Merry Christmas guys. :p

haha! That was a good laugh, Honest!

I think I'll participate, if you don't mind.

IGN: DeadlySurgeon

Reason: My 'frames are feeling the chill of space and they could really use a warm, cozy, snazzy Syandana. I've warned them that it could get caught on a vent fan and stuff could get nasty, but they just won't listen.

Gift: 50 Platinum.

I know it's been said before, but it's really nice of you to do something like this.