The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Name Fan Frame [Art]

Appeb

Hey guys!

It's almost a year since I posted my first sketch inspired by the game, and thought it was about time to do a new one.
I don't really have any thoughts about name or skills, just wanted to go for a Warframe-esque aestethic.

ZywtAvt.png

Cheers!

Abilities : 

1 - power 25 - "coldblooded" - grants you infinite stamina and increased melee damage for a limited duration, also removing any weapon's recoil.

2 - power 50 - "light slash" - releases a wide energy wave from your melee weapon, going in a straight line and growing up on travel, dealing high slash damage and 25% bleed proc.

3 - power 75 - "blade dance" - for a limited duration, increases your movement speed and releases automatic ultra-fast and damaging melee attacks. During this ability, you are surrounded by blur and take reduced damage input. 

4 - power 100 - "be awesome" - all enemies in a 100 metters radius stop shooting and just keeps looking at you, totally forgetting their initial purposes. 

It fits perfectly o/ 

Sorry, it was just a random idea xD

Abilities : 

1 - power 25 - "coldblooded" - grants you infinite stamina and increased melee damage for a limited duration, also removing any weapon's recoil.

2 - power 50 - "light slash" - releases a wide energy wave from your melee weapon, going in a straight line and growing up on travel, dealing high slash damage and 25% bleed proc.

3 - power 75 - "blade dance" - for a limited duration, increases your movement speed and releases automatic ultra-fast and damaging melee attacks. During this ability, you are surrounded by blur and take reduced damage input. 

4 - power 100 - "be awesome" - all enemies in a 100 metters radius stop shooting and just keeps looking at you, totally forgetting their initial purposes. 

It fits perfectly o/ 

Sorry, it was just a random idea xD

I kinda liked that idea, needs some balancing but its a nice melee frame niche. I think for cold blooded you should remove the no wep recoil and replace with charge attacks cant be interrupted, and that "be awesome" could go more like this

4-power 100- "awe stunning destruction"- A large orb is focused in the palm of _'s hand, During the charge enemies initially within X radius are stunned and after Y time the orb is thrown up into the air as it fires a hail of energy blades over Z radius (bigger than X) for 20-30 seconds causing 100-500 armor ignoring damage (DE's choice on exact damage) per blade and causing 10% bleed damage over 5 seconds.

time to charge: 10 seconds, during that time enemies out of Xs radius upon starting up the ability will not be stunned and will actually be attracted to _, during the charge time he cannot defend himself or move.

also maybe blade dance and cold blooded temporarily disable ranged weapons from being used and coldblooded cause a small AOE where anyone who passes through gets 5 secs or so of melee damage buff (to balance it out, friend and foe).

Edited by some_random_guy_1