Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cicero Crisis : What Each Plant Looks Like

Casardis

Question

This is for everyone new to the event and haven't seen much pictures of the plants yet. I've entered games where people were simply confused as to where to look at, so here you go.

Treshcone (Common)

s1NwWmH.jpg

Dragonlily (Uncommon)

BA3Fpc8.jpg

Jadeleaf (Rare)

OmGW4Tv.jpg

- If you want the most potent antitoxin (25%), you need to get Dragonlily and Jadeleaf, both sunlight and moonlight variants.

- From what I gathered the Sunlight and Moonlight variant don't have different meshes (maybe slightly different hues), so it's not useful to take them.

-- EDIT: Sunlight and Moonlight DO have a difference. Moonlight ones seem to be blooming more, so it's even easier to notice them. The general shape's similar though.

- They also mostly appear on the ground. Only a few Treshcone were on certain mossy ledges, but if you're in an area with lots of Grineer constructions, look mostly around the grass floors and certain corners.

-- Jadeleaf only appeared on water/ponds for me, so that might be a good place to look for them.

- Using the Scanner and holding it until you hear one "beep" will make scan-able objects glow. This is useful to find plants that may be hidden in holes.

Happy hunting!

Edited by Casardis

8 answers to this question