Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Phased Skins - Steam

Renathy

I just bought myself the Phased Skydana by selling all my useless TF2 crap :P

Quick question though, what is this IAHGames thing, and how do I get that? Its asking me to create a new account, which I obviously dont want to do. Is these some way to link my existing account? I like the Braton skin :3

Ooh, the IAHGames code isn't half bad. Get an Orange Braton Skin as well as a Braton (which comes with a free slot). You have to register a new warframe account at warframe.iahgames.com so use a spare email address or whatever and the code comes in the mail.

Edited by Liacu

Go ahead and look up the definition of the word exclusive please. You'll find that it fits in this case.

And then there is the fact that you have to integrate your Warframe account with Steam (you know...that pop up fiasco we had 2 days ago) to use their S#&$ty market place and once you do that I don't think you can unseparate it. So for people who do not like Steam that's not even an option.

Third, and this is a big one. If you have not bought something on Steam within 30 days of today you CAN NOT buy or sell something on the steam market.

how are you guys getting this? i haven't used the steam market for months and i have never seen this on the market. seriously though. getting the 10 cards gets you one random item from the list. not all level 1 items(i learnt this the hard way) so just go to community market and buy the things. they are selling the syndanna for freaking 65 cents. if you cant use the community market.....sorry bro.

ok this might not  b allowe dbut ia  try for this il give 100 plat for the skyadana and 200 for the  voubon skin  so on and so forth

oh yah  just add me on steam and we shall go from there  Krabbe17 im   white dude in he uniform lol

Edited by krabbe17

How would you even go about trading those things for plat? Can you give other people things on Steam and what are the restrictions for that? To top it off it would very much be based on honor system as you'd need to give me plat through in game trading and then you'll have to trust me that I'll give you the item over Steam.

Well, I'm willing to trade that Vauban skin for plat.. but it seems to be a major hassle.

Edited by LocoWithGun