Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Phased Skins - Steam

Renathy

In the end, I feel most of you. Although I adore Steam and Valve, I terribly hate the Trading Cards system. Other players who have more games, end up having more cards, and therefore more discounts, which leads to have more games. It's a vicious cycle.

Now these items came out, and I still refuse to craft badges, but it's the only way to obtain the new items. Or I could wait until their prices drop down in the market... someday, I hope.

In the end, I feel most of you. Although I adore Steam and Valve, I terribly hate the Trading Cards system. Other players who have more games, end up having more cards, and therefore more discounts, which leads to have more games. It's a vicious cycle.

Now these items came out, and I still refuse to craft badges, but it's the only way to obtain the new items. Or I could wait until their prices drop down in the market... someday, I hope.

I'm level 21 and received dozens of 'discounts' but they are not for games you'd ever want to buy. They are discounts for game they are trying to get rid of without actually putting them directly on sale. Haven't yet received a discount offer on any game I would even think about buying (especially not a AAA title). Trust me, you don't want what they are offering from the trading card system...

can somene give me a link how to get this items plz, have money on steam, I jsut dont understand all this am noob XD

FAQ can be found in the original post.

I'm level 21 and received dozens of 'discounts' but they are not for games you'd ever want to buy. They are discounts for game they are trying to get rid of without actually putting them directly on sale. Haven't yet received a discount offer on any game I would even think about buying (especially not a AAA title). Trust me, you don't want what they are offering from the trading card system...

I understand that, but seeing as I am wealthy or at least economically okay, it's hard for me to ever keep up with these bloody badge crafting skills and whatnot, and I am so attached to Warframe, that I actually want to collect every single item and skin. Although, like I said, being poor as its downsides. No exclusive stuff for me.

Edited by JRMC

You can buy them from the Steam's market. You should wait until things cool down, first. Prices are insane.

They are indeed.

I'm sad that:

A)I'll never get any of them because I'm not buying anything through steam for a while.

B)I'm not level five on steam, so I'll not be getting a free one because of community votes.

I just saw several of the scarves being sold and bought for over £2. Pretty good for something you can get for free.

Standard market fair; all prices will cool after the excitement is over. Prices for everything always drops as soon as there isn't enough demand, or enough people are attempting to continuously undersell each other. Those of us in North America are generally still at work or school, so I imagine there will be an influx in a few hours.