Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin

ShelbyTrooper

So, what is the purpose of the IRON SKIN, make rhino ugly?

Serious, the skin can't take more than 5 seconds with 5 infested level 15 hiting him, Come on, the Skin was made to make the Rhino unstoppable, i Have full Focus mod and Iron Skin at max, but it disappear to quick!!!

Please, make the skin like it was before open beta, invencible for X seconds.

or really increase the total damage that can be taken and increase the "armor" of skin.

The skin we have now is like one layer of easy breakable GLASS!!!

weird... I have no issues with Iron Skin...

one thing that does bug me about infested is the chargers though...  they are labeled to have "weak claw attacks".... they also fail to mention that you can be staggered and regardless of how good your shields and armor are they still shred you really quickly...

back on topic though. I've never had any issues in terms of how long Iron Skin remains effective... the only time I see it doing little to protect me is high end defense/survivals 

Frankly if you're getting messed up with max IronSkin with max Focus then either you're fighting very difficult enemies or you're not playing right. Sounds daft but I suspect you're just sitting in the middle of the infested and asking for your skull to be caved in. Rhino is a tank but not the god-tank. You're gonna have to move about and stay out of CC to keep that skin up a lot longer.

he requires a nerf, not a buff, you are playing him Extremely badly if you think he needs a buff, he's the single most OP in terms of survival and able to use his shield in nightmare mode to plat farm, even mag cant add her shield there.

Iron Skin melts like wax once you are fighting anything worth while. get out of sedna and you will understand. Horiible design. OP at low levels hinderance at endgame. I dont even slot it anymore unless im doing t2 or lower.

Edited by WARLOCKE

Infested aren't a good example to show how weak Iron Skin is because they have the highest average single hit damage in the game right now on account of the fact that they have to pretty much hug you to dish it out.

Anyway, Rhino needs a nerf, not a buff. He completely outclasses a couple frames right now with no real weakness other than being SLIGHTLY slower. The only frames that can match him right now are Trinity, Nova, Vauban, and Nyx, and even then only when Rhino Stomp stops OHKOing things.

I miss the old badass iron skin, was able to become invincible, for 30 seconds, able to kill any boss without losing any health or shield.

Many of my friends estopped to play the game because of this.

It was massively overpowered back then. Had to be changed.

His best defense skill is a fast stomp configuration.

Because for 25 energy to disable an unlimited foes for 5 seconds (3 seconds to drop, 2 seconds to stand up) is hugely important.

Never mind that it does like next to no damage against level 50 enemies, but you need to keep stompin to keep em floatin.
N remember to get roarin time to time.

Iron skin is teh lulz against such foes anyway.

Edited by fatpig84

His best defense skill is a fast stomp configuration.

Because for 25 energy to disable an unlimited foes for 5 seconds (3 seconds to drop, 2 seconds to stand up) is hugely important.

Never mind that it does like next to no damage against level 50 enemies, but you need to keep stompin to keep em floatin.

N remember to get roarin time to time.

Iron skin is teh lulz against such foes anyway.

Bingo, 100%.