Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vermillion Anti-Toxin = Event Carry?

Grandarex

Question

Right now, I'm farming for Vermillion Anti-Toxin components. I also have a friend who occasionally plays Warframe, but has no time to farm for this event. 

The question is, can I bring him (and I guess, two others) along with me being the only person with this anti-toxin and have everyone in the party walk away with 100 points?

In otherwords, can I carry three other people with this single anti-toxin? (the other three with no anti-toxin whatsoever)

8 answers to this question

Nope, you need all 4 people with the best anti-toxin to get 100 points, as each only add 25% to the meter.

Incorrect. There was a new patch that changed that.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/151302-hotfix-1152/

And Lastly, changes to the Event point system overall. We have introduced the VERMILLION formula/antitoxin blueprint, an incredibly potent recipe that allows a single Tenno to receive 100 points when used! You can find this in the Market for purchase and craft it in the Foundry.
The VERMILLION Antitoxin formula has been added for Solo Players to achieve the required points for the event rewards, as well as to allow competitive clans to reach higher scores.