The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Repeating Crashes 11.5.2 - 11.5.3 - 11.5.4 Update (Urgent)

BloodKitten

lately i keep crashing either mid mission or at extraction screen, i am not sure what causing this and i have sent a support ticket for simular issue that had a stalker popup mid mission.

i dont know if my computer just freaking out or its a problem thats hapening to others as well.

im lucky if i get to play 1 game and extract.

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

YES, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, "dances" Now, seriously it seems that if you enable the nvidia thingy Pxysx i think it doesn't crash anymore, i haven't done any proper tests yet but i will inform you if itt's the case.

EDIT: Nope physx doesn't solve anything, it makes the game a little more stable but it doesn't fix it completely

Edited by siy202

I knew I wasn't the only one. I've defragged, verified, reduced graphics, everything. I haven't had any luck keeping stability. It's kind of getting tedious trying to do missions in whole when even the starmap sees a few stability issues.

Hopefully DE can fix this as soon as possible. 11.5.2 was when I started having major issues. Perhaps that might be a start for them to work at?

YES, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, "dances" Now, seriously it seems that if you enable the nvidia thingy Pxysx i think it doesn't crash anymore, i haven't done any proper tests yet but i will inform you if itt's the case.

EDIT: Nope physx doesn't solve anything, it makes the game a little more stable but it doesn't fix it completely

AMD users and anyone who doesnt use GTX series cards from nvidia cant use physx lol..so that doesnt help dude.

im not alone wow. im crashing after the event patch, 

i crashed on void mobile defence alot

i crash on orokin derelict survival 15min++

i crash on normal missions randomly (when in a team with alot of mobs and alot of people using skill)

this DOESNT HAPPEN BEFORE THE PATCH. so dont tell me its my pc.

ill stay away from this game awhile,

i crashed on survival just when going extract and i got a prime part that i lastly need, very frustrating, fix your crappy game crashes. seriously

im not alone wow. im crashing after the event patch, 

i crashed on void mobile defence alot

i crash on orokin derelict survival 15min++

i crash on normal missions randomly (when in a team with alot of mobs and alot of people using skill)

this DOESNT HAPPEN BEFORE THE PATCH. so dont tell me its my pc.

ill stay away from this game awhile,

i crashed on survival just when going extract and i got a prime part that i lastly need, very frustrating, fix your crappy game crashes. seriously

It's definitely not your PC. I ran the game fine with minimal crashing due to the game just choking itself out. But the update is definitely to blame. I ran at least fifteen to twenty missions just to get a cell or two for crafting Oberon just because it was crashing.

I crashed on Cicero, Terminus, Tethys, and quite a few more. So it's not limited to the crisis, it has to be a patch. Probably a good idea to reroll if anything if they can't find the issue.

I'm having the same problems. I cant do a single complete mission. The game always (but like ... always) crashes during the mission, normal mission, alerts, voids ... 

I've noticed that this occurs very frequently when there is a message from Lotus (typically the "bypass/override complete" message after openning a door).

I'm having the same problems. I cant do a single complete mission. The game always (but like ... always) crashes during the mission, normal mission, alerts, voids ... 

I've noticed that this occurs very frequently when there is a message from Lotus (typically the "bypass/override complete" message after openning a door).

hmm, yea it dos kinda make sense, i crashed after hacking the force field in invasion and extraction scene.

AMD users and anyone who doesnt use GTX series cards from nvidia cant use physx lol..so that doesnt help dude.

Yes they can use physx the downside about having an amd card is that you cpu needs to process all the physx stuff but this game doesn't use that many efects, if this was borderlands 2 your machine would just explode.

I've been having the same problem with game crashes as well once in a while. Latest one was about 10 minutes ago during my Mastery Test. Kicked me off the game and now I have to wait 24hrs because it considered the game crashing me quitting and a mission failed. Very frustrated right now about this.

I've been having the same problem with game crashes as well once in a while. Latest one was about 10 minutes ago during my Mastery Test. Kicked me off the game and now I have to wait 24hrs because it considered the game crashing me quitting and a mission failed. Very frustrated right now about this.

The thing is, im having those problems every single mission, when i start playing there is a 90% chance that the game will crash 5 % chance of completing the mission with no crash at all, and 5% chance of crashing right at the end so i don't get anything. also for anyone thinking that the new hotfix did something to fix this problem, NOPE it did't do anything.

Edited by siy202

The thing is, im having those problems every single mission, when i start playing there is a 90% chance that the game will crash 5 % chance of completing the mission with no crash at all, and 5% chance of crashing right at the end so i don't get anything. also for anyone thinking that the new hotfix did something to fix this problem, NOPE it did't do anything.

Wow that's pretty rough bud. Yeah you would've figured that the hotfix would've fixed the problem but I guess not.

I am currently re downloading 3.3 gb of game files and i'll see if that fixes something if it does i'll let you guys know

EDIT: Nope, that did nothing but ive noticed that in defense missions (any of them like derelic, normal void or normal ones) the game doesn't crash, ive tested this playing derelic def and defense 1 and i completed 3 def 1 and got to wave 55 in derelic def so yeah, that's a thing, at least i can play now, i can only play one thing and it's going to get boring but i can play, so that's something.

Edited by siy202

i filed a ticket on the helpdesk about this, they asked me for my EE.txt on appdata-local-warframe folder aswell as my dxdiag infos

i guess why they asked me for ee.log from my warframe folder cuz it has logs of where it crash, it seems like they dont still know where the problem lies, because if they do they will say "we already know this issue blahblah"

owell, and yes, when approaching the dropoff for the mobile def mission lotus will say something and i will crash

as of today 12/22 theres a 5mb patch , ill try if they fixed the crashing issue, ill get back on you guys

**EDIT**

patch of 12/22 5mb didnt fixed my crashing on void 3 mobile defence, i run the game with no fps lag., theres a weird milisecond lag before i knew i will crash and it did.

Edited by Ritchel

Exactly the same for me.

Can you play the operations missions ?

I thought that maybe the hotfix would help, gonna try soon.

Exactly the same for me.

Can you play the operations missions ?

I thought that maybe the hotfix would help, gonna try soon.

Nope, the first time i tried to enter one of these after about 4 minutes the game crashed, so yeah, i'm hoping that there's another hotfix because if there isn't Warframe is going to get very old very quick

EDIT: i have a theory that says that any mission where lotus talks crashes the game, i'm not sure about it but that would explain the sudden crash oneverything but defense, i'm going to test survival and rescue to see if they're as unstable as everything else.

Edited by siy202

Ill add mine to this - I lost Lapis, XP, Cicero Points and a whole lot of time with this "Extraction Time Crash". I posted here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/153353-crashes-galore-cannot-finish-a-mission/ but I think its good to add to your thread. I agree that it has something to do with Lotus Extraction message file, because it always happens just as she starts to tell players to head to extraction.

Edited by magusat999

Exactly, I've noticed that every time the game crashes its when there is a message from Lotus.

If you have the same problem ... But why arent the others affected ?

I even tried the game in other languages but it dont help crashs because of lotus stills occurs.