The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Low Fps Since 11.5

bobn3

Basically what the title says, I've been getting low fps since the update, and really heavy fps drops, up to the point of freezing for 2-3 seconds when playing online, even when playing solo I get fps drops, anyone else having this problem? I lowered my graphics and still the same, didn't happen before the update

My fps takes a big hit in the new forest area, but only after toxins get injected.

I get the same problem and a few of my clan members have this too.

Basically for me I usually get over 100fps on my SLI rig but when you start defending my fps drops well below 30fps.

Edited by Jenocyber

I get the same problem and a few of my clan members have this too.

Basically for me I usually get over 100fps on my SLI rig but when you start defending my fps drops well below 30fps.

Same here, works fine in the forest overall but when someone injects the toxin, good luck doing anything.

also had this problem, sli'ed gtx770s i either run 120fps or i run jack all fps for whatever reason, but when anti toxin gets injected i tank to 10fps which is...idk why considering nothing changes cept maybe enemies spawning, in which case you can just you know..turn that number down..no reason to have like 50million things spawn and tank people's fps.

indeed. my framerate is normally fine, without issue.

but in recent days, oof. all of that no framerate sometimes.

scared the crap out of me too, since only the very day before, i'd installed my new processor, and my framerate was getting to be lower and less stable than it was before, lol. but it noticed it was Warframe, so all was relieved.

after the patch (when oberon , karak etc was added) - i crash very often on random mission void and ods.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I HOST MISSIONS AND...

THEY SEE ME CRASHING, THEY HATIN'.

this DOESNT HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE. forgive my caps my religion says i should caps lock for internet anger.

after the patch (when oberon , karak etc was added) - i crash very often on random mission void and ods.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I HOST MISSIONS AND...

THEY SEE ME CRASHING, THEY HATIN'.

this DOESNT HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE. forgive my caps my religion says i should caps lock for internet anger.

Tbh i am having more problems as a client. Hosting bring less fps issues for me.