The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Sprinting In A Survival Will Consume An Oxygen Faster?

--Q--WaffleZ

Yeah, it doesn't work quite like you'd expect.  I'd assumed it's not that they turned off life support, it's that they're pumping the air out of the rooms entirely. That fixes the "exercise doesn't burn more atmo" issue but still doesn't solve the "how are the enemy not dying, too" question.  We're space ninjas, we should be able to hold our breath longer than some mook Grineer.

Thought the really interesting runs are like the survival I ran on a planet map where the Corpus cut off the life support to the entire planet.  I was like "Guys, maybe we should just surrender because the Corpus are much more advanced than previously suspected."

Thought the really interesting runs are like the survival I ran on a planet map where the Corpus cut off the life support to the entire planet.  I was like "Guys, maybe we should just surrender because the Corpus are much more advanced than previously suspected."

We've been over this before: The Corpus outposts are "biodomes" with invisible force-field ceilings.

Cuz, you know, there's no oxygen on Pluto.

but flame weapons and flame powers will

WalkenOhYou2.jpg

Edited by Archistopheles

We've been over this before: The Corpus outposts are "biodomes" with invisible force-field ceilings.

Cuz, you know, there's no oxygen on Pluto.

No oxygen on Pluto now. Cuz, you know, Warframe isn't set now.  

Never mind that a dome that size would still have an insanely huge internal volume, i.e. not something you can quickly cut life support to.  Not that I'm worried about it, it's just one of those video game oddities where you have to turn your suspension of disbelief up a couple notches.

No oxygen on Pluto now. Cuz, you know, Warframe isn't set now.  

Never mind that a dome that size would still have an insanely huge internal volume, i.e. not something you can quickly cut life support to.  Not that I'm worried about it, it's just one of those video game oddities where you have to turn your suspension of disbelief up a couple notches.

ever heard of an Air lock ? It can be blown open to cause instant depressurization while leaving the structure intact

but yea at the end of the day it's just a game

Edited by Armored-raven

ever heard of an Air lock ? It can be blown open to cause instant depressurization while leaving the structure intact

but yea at the end of the day it's just a game

Sure. Which means those little canisters of atmosphere would do exactly nothing.  It'd be like trying to dive underwater with someone handing you a straw filled with air every couple minutes.  

I want realism in my space-ninja game, dammit!  :D

Bwahahah.  We did in fact play a few rounds believing this...  XD

Urban Warframe Legends...

Yep. I remember everyone and their uncle going crazy over that fact in the Survival event, until Steve popped into the council chat (or did he tell BlantantFool? I can't remember) and cleared the whole thing up.

Yep. I remember everyone and their uncle going crazy over that fact in the Survival event, until Steve popped into the council chat (or did he tell BlantantFool? I can't remember) and cleared the whole thing up.

It was so funny playing in those "defense" tiles (they were set in the Jupiter Io and Callisto tile) and trying to minimize movement.  XD

Sure. Which means those little canisters of atmosphere would do exactly nothing.  It'd be like trying to dive underwater with someone handing you a straw filled with air every couple minutes.  

I want realism in my space-ninja game, dammit!  :D

meh realism is overrated I get enough of that is RL