Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Before We Start Screaming For A Scoliac Stats Buff, Let's Focus On Getting The Hitbox Fixed.

Brynslustafir

I'm sure a billion and a half players have already pointed this out, but we just got the 2nd whip and the hitbox is still wrong. When a Tenno swings a whip , it moves in a relatively large arc in front of them on the first 2 swings. But the actual hitbox appears to be the same as a skana. Just a very limited cone in front of the player, even though the whip is clearly swinging in a wide arc and reaching farther ahead. It's a shame too, because the Scoliac actually has some decent stats to it. The only thing keeping the scoliac from being good is the hitbox. If that gets fixed, whips will actually become viable weapons and not just mastery fodder. 

Edited by Plasmaface

yes. this. please and thank you. (it would also be nice to see unique slide/jump attacks for whips utilizing their whippyness.)

Hmm... like if the slide attack had greater range because the Whip extends farther? I can't think of any good jump attacks. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Then you'd best hit the derelicts. 

Oh I did and you are going to get a kick out of this.

I finished at wave 40 in ODD and was getting a decent amount of Mutagen samples in the last couple of waves. I remember that I at least got 20 (was somewhat keeping track). What did I return to when I checked my foundry to see how many I got? I saw I only received 8....

Seriously, that sucked.