The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Contest: Ninja's Wallpaper (It's All Over, Folks!)

Bobsplosion

Check out rule 4a. You've got an hour.

I'm terribly sorry, I didn't understand that part. But I have absolutely no idea how to directly link the image to my post in the same way as everyone else is doing. I drag the picture from my folder to between spoiler tags and then it shows the picture in the edit field, but when I accept the changes it doesn't show the picture. Any help? I'm in panic here ;_;

Edit: Found the answer from this thread! Sorry! I was in panic! Aaaaaaaa I'm still in panic aaaa but it's fixed now, my post that is, picture is in the spoiler tags.

Edited by Flatus

I'm terribly sorry, I didn't understand that part. But I have absolutely no idea how to directly link the image to my post in the same way as everyone else is doing. I drag the picture from my folder to between spoiler tags and then it shows the picture in the edit field, but when I accept the changes it doesn't show the picture. Any help? I'm in panic here ;_;

Take the link to the image and use this:

[spoiler.][img.]IMAGEURL[/img.][/spoiler.]

Without the periods.

Has to be 1080p to count for full contest.

* Its hard to make a different theme on warframe since its a dark themed game since the beginning, but at least I tried.

here enjoy..

Warframeauto_zpsa66723ef.jpghttp://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd289/nikkilodion/Warframeauto_zpsa66723ef.jpg~original >> HD

Love the GTA themed one, but you missed a golden opportunity to show someone zorencoptering on the top left mosaic piece... ;)

Does the general public have permission to use these wallpapers for personal usage?

I think if you can save and download it specially in full res. you can use it without the owners permission for your personal use. if they dont want to give it freely they wont post it online in full res and without watermark, and if they want to monetize it, they will get a website and charge every download like *shutterstock. Thats what i know.. Edited by M0kujin

I did not put my Watermark which is (~VFX Kid) due to the gravity of this contest, therefore only the person hosting the contest may have full use of these creations without prior permission from the creator. I think many would have thought that their watermarks may affect the overall rating of their creations when reviewed by the judge and therefore like me would not have placed there watermarks :)

Edited by Jithvan

I think if you can save and download it specially in full res. you can use it without the owners permission for your personal use. if they dont want to give it freely they wont post it online in full res and without watermark, and if they want to monetize it, they will get a website and charge every download like *shutterstock. Thats what i know..

I actually took your Grineer wallpaper. Was a hard choice between that one and Jithvan's excalibur picture. Great submissions in this contest.

I actually took your Grineer wallpaper. Was a hard choice between that one and Jithvan's excalibur picture. Great submissions in this contest.

thanks :), I actually set it as my laptops wallpaper and I'm also amazed myself because it turn out good. :D