Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should The Credit Get Buffed?

buriburi

I play everyday 4+ Hours and i am struggling with credits sooo bad it's unbeliveable.

With the new Update credit got nerfed by half:

Cerberus 3900 Credits (Pluto) 

Alerts XXX-15XXX Credits (got buffed, but not everytime availabel)

Invasion 15000+ Credits (there are huge gaps between the invasions)

Void - 10000-26000 Credits (Need to farm keys)

and you have to pay to build stuff constantly

Forma/Catalyst/Reactor 35000 Credits

Mutagen Mass/Fieldron/Detonite Injector 15000 Credits

Derelict Key 5000 Credits

Titan Extractor 10000 Credits

Building Forma 9-10 Runs

Fusiion a Uncommon/Rare 10 Mod 300+ Runs

Basically without a credit booster you have to grind for credits (and the ressources ofc (good luck with neural sensors))

Do you think credit should get buffed? 

It was insane for T3's back in "the day" at ~70K per run. I think that was pre-10? That's certainly how I stocked up for creds right before 10 dropped, and I'm glad I did. The people with millions of creds sitting around wanted a way to use creds, not a cred nerf. No one wants a cred nerf, just ways to get rid of the damn things. Transmutation can do that somewhat well.

With the new Corpus vs Grineer conflict mechanics, you can get 30.000 as a reward. It's kinda broken atm, but once it will get fixed, those missions + void and you'll get enough credits. Also, just keep 4-5 copies of each mod, and sell the other duplicates.

Aye, I find myself at a loss for building things. For something like the Karak, say. 30,000 credits for the blueprint alone, then another 30,000 for the actual build. Seems things are a might more expensive than they used to.

My top tip: Grind some bosses.

Simple enough right?

Kill the boss, any boss will do.

You're guaranteed to get a part which you can sell for credits on top of the credits you get from missions.

I hate the new credit system. the only way ive gotten around it is by doing Tower Survivals (You can sell unwanted blueprints, and you can get several of them in a run) and farming a boss that doesn't grant a deathmark (and then sell the warframe blueprints).

Between those two and invasion missions, im getting a slow, but steady, income. I just hate it when there is a 50K credit reward.... but the other reward is a rare material that no one can seem to get anymore (Yeah, looking at you Neural Sensors)

I used to be short on credits, until I bought a booster. I just did invasion missions and worthwhile alerts and when I was all done with those, I soloed T2 void missions.

The same strategy could get you some decent amount of credits even without a booster.

That being said, I think DE should slightly increase the amount you get from normal missions, it's a pittance. I can't imagine how badly new players are doing with regards to credits.

Like some above poster said, people wanted more uses for credits not a credit nerf.

It's honestly no that bad.

I've played for a long time so my perspective is skewed buy my buddy just started playing three weeks ago hes gone through grind only, and acquired at least 2 primaries, secondaries, and melee's built three warframes, and a sentinel and have amassed a standing bank account of 500k.  I've been playing along side him for a lot of it and he doesn't seem to find it to bad.

This is a gentleman who works full time and only plays in the evenings and weekends.  Given his progress in the time he's spent, without using plat for any boosts, I'm inclined to say that the economy is good where it is.

I don't use credit boosters and since the last update I am up about 500k credits as a semi-casual player (after building Oberon, Karak, Magistar, 1 Reactor, 2 Catalysts, 3 Forma, about 10 Derelict keys and done a fair amount of mod fusion).

I think the credit rewards are about right with the invasion rewards taken into account.