Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Believe You Broke Your Promise Warframe Team =(

Mittens

Yeah well this is what we get when people who know nothing about the game are allowed to influence the game. Ok ok, it really doesn't matter to me all that much, a little but very little as long as the focus still remains greatly on PvE. and PvP. remains nothing more than a pointless arena for people who want to duel.

If Rhino is as easy to kill as a Loki then why do I see mostly Rhinos in the conclave? Well because he isn't that easy to kill.

PvP is there for those who want to do it every now and then. Don't like it? Then don't play it. It doesn't interfere with your game whatsoever and it's only 2 guys afaik that work on the PvP aspect of the game.

PvP requires a lot more work in the game but it takes a while since it's not the main focus, and I understand that.

i think conclave/pvp is ded anyway......i never hear anybody talking about .....i maybe played 2-3 matches when it was beta and hidden in one of the planetary nodes....once it was released i think i prob touched it twice lol

its fine for what it is...it'll never be WF's selling point ...just leave it be

• 3 weeks later...

When you started this game u said no pvp ever. You said this was for the other ppl who liked to play for fun. What you did was take all the fun out of the suits. you made Rhino as easy to kill as Loki. All cause some call of duty nut cases want to tea bag each other on a game that u promised would never come to that. I get it you sold out to make money but don't act like you didn't get rid of your old fan base to bring in the new gen lameos=(

When did they ever say there would be no PvP ever? They never said that. They said it isn't there focus and that stuff is very low on priority and will be for a while. And it isn't. I don't see how conclaives or dueling are hurting you and it's quite obvious this is a necro'd thread so why am I commenting again? Why did someone even necro this?

It was a long time ago but DE did say that WF was a non-pvp game.

The BIG problem with pvp is when they balance the weapons and

frames for it the co-op players have to suffer through the nerfs.

If they begin balancing for pvp the only intelligent thing to do is

have those pvp balance nerfs/buffs only affect the frame/weapon

when it is in the conclave.

I think the point all anti-pvp people are trying to make is that the

co-op game should not be affected by anything that happens

with the conclaves.

All the suits were way out of balance. rhino was able to kick through time until it was branded op. If there is such thing as op then why have different suits and skills. Idk if you all played update 1 or 2 but it was epic.

Member since May

Much wow. Did you really say U1 and U2? Or you meant U12?

I know this is my old school gaming vs the new kids. Well at least some of it is. But, I think it's this crazy mentality that is ruining game after game. if you disagree ask yourself this " when is the last time I got through a mission unseen?"

About three minutes ago. With FROST. WTV, a Latron Prime and an Orthos Prime. Is not hard.

I think that pvp is a good idea to keep things fresh, I haven't tried it yet though but i'm sure I will in the future.

You seem to be new here, so I must bother you with the request that you check the date of the thread before posting in it.

The thread was complete junk a month ago, and still is today.

(By the way, has anyone noticed the sudden influx of Likes that the OP got on the first page? I guess General Discussion really is going down the drain.

This is why we don't treat GD as the feedback section, guys. The people here will lap up anything no matter how ridiculous it is. Not helping the game.)

Edited by SortaRandom