Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much +Power Range Do I Need To Volt The Whole Room At Outer Terminus/xini?

Niennah

Question

8 answers to this question

you do that and you could lose mods behind doors that you then can't open. Well unless you have a teammate using Loki.

I cover the cryopod in shields and then manually dispatch everything. Save one enemy so Cryopod health can regen before the next wave.

Edited by RawGritz

ım usıng a mag and ı just use 1 x 49.1 power range mod and ı stand near pod. ı cast my aoe and ıt reaches even ınsıde all the rooms...

ı thınk ur bugged maybe?

or maybe ıt has somthıng to do wıth the frame ur usıng.

Edited by zikkim

ım usıng a mag and ı just use 1 x 49.1 power range mod and ı stand near pod. ı cast my aoe and ıt reaches even ınsıde all the rooms...

ı thınk ur bugged maybe?

or maybe ıt has somthıng to do wıth the frame ur usıng.

No, it's Mag's ulti that is bugged. If you have Crush at level 3 then it gets wayyy more range than intended.

They nerfed overload a while back because people complained that certain players(Cadumus/myself and others. x)) were clearing whole missions with it(which was true, 1 cast could do a whole mission if it was a corpus map). So Overload is currently a fail compared to other warframe abilities. It was one of those things which was OP due to stacked mods, and has been nerfed beyond recovery.

With MAG it takes two or three range mods to clear a room, Rhino takes about four to clear with radial blast, and Frost also takes about three. Volt is bad and it's sad.

Edited by ZEDD