The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★★[Pauci Fortis - Recruitment Closed!]★★ - Dojo Complete|13 Months Veteran Clan|Voice Chat Server|Clan Website And Platinum Prized Events

-PF-trigunxvash10

i tried to get someone to  invite me but y'all must be very inactive

I log in daily and consistently Monday-Friday from 7pm-12am (PST), weekends sporadically during different times of the day.

In addition, "Nights and weekends"....guess you didn't fully read our recruitment message (keeping in mind we aren't hardcore gamers so how many attempts did you actually try by whispering each and every one of the main officers listed on the active officers section?  This is obviously not mentioning the fact that the members listed on our recruitment page is just a fraction of the total members we have that actively play the game)  In addition, there was a reason why we had the first best way, the second best way, and third best way to get invited.  Also, we don't just recruit anyone and everyone seeing as how this clan isn't for all.  Our clan has turned out to be very exclusive just fyi.  Finally, there really was no reason to write in the final part of your comment unless your frustration caused you to feel the need to put down our clan for others considering on joining.  Thanks for your consideration in joining our clan though.  We'll definitely take your input to try to better ourselves.

Edited by trigunxvash10

1. Oberon, currently building Ash and Rhino
2. I get on usually at around 5pm
3. 4
4. I can try to be on as much as possible and my mic will most likely work.
5. I just want to be in a average sized, fun clan that I can get to know people from anywhere.
6. New York, USA
7. Yup

8. 16

1. Oberon, currently building Ash and Rhino

2. I get on usually at around 5pm

3. 4

4. I can try to be on as much as possible and my mic will most likely work.

5. I just want to be in a average sized, fun clan that I can get to know people from anywhere.

6. New York, USA

7. Yup

8. 16

Friend Request and Clan Invite sent.  Please don't forget to register at our clan website as well.

1. Excalibur, Oberon,Nova,Rhyno.
2. About 2-3 hour everyday.
3. 4 , almost 5.
4. Yes.
5. I'm looking for a clan in order to have fun with other people in this amazing game, helping each other :) .
6. I come from Italy.
7. Yes.

8. I'm 19.

I hope that i wrote all correctly and also i hope to join in this clan :) .

Edited by Sora94XD

1. Excalibur, Oberon,Nova,Rhyno.

2. About 2-3 hour everyday.

3. 4 , almost 5.

4. Yes.

5. I'm looking for a clan in order to have fun with other people in this amazing game, helping each other :) .

6. I come from Italy.

7. Yes.

8. I'm 19.

I hope that i wrote all correctly and also i hope to join in this clan :) .

Hey sora! Nice app and benvenuto to the clan! :) -think that's how you say welcome- XD :) look forward to playing with you!

• 2 weeks later...

PAUCI FORTIS (latin: The Select Mighty Few)

b5uno8f.png

Emblem created by: MakMessiah and Striking_Manatee

I would like to know more about Pauci Fortis

Interested?  Scroll down to read on...

Edited by trigunxvash10

LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE CLAN:

*We are NOT a super hardcore gaming clan.  All of our members know that everyone has lives and other priorities in life so we don't expect people to be on 24/7.  However, we do require our members to log in every day or every other just to show an interest in the game and the clan itself.  Majority of members log in weekday nights and weekends due to school and work.

C4zTqIc.png

*We are all a diverse group who joke around and poke fun at each other.  However, when the occasion calls for it, we do know our limits, we know when to stop, and we know when to be serious.  Yes, we love to mess around and not take things too seriously.  No, we don't take it too far because we respect each and everyone in the clan comes first and foremost!

SEFQvES.jpg

*We are constantly working hard to keep the clan active and we really strive to know each and every member on a personal level.  We're trying to keep the clan small like a Shadow Clan BUT we have the ability to expand into the strength of a Storm Clan!  With that being said, members that DO NOT log into Warframe for 14 days are immediately kicked from the clan (unless ofcourse you inform an officer about going out of town, vacation, etc.) to make room for newer recruits.  In addition, keeping the clan active requires a great deal of excellent communication amongst clanmates.  Thus, members who tend to isolate themselves from everyone else or becomes a constant lone, mute wolf will get kicked from the clan.

Sti757z.gif

*We welcome any and all new and experienced players and are always willing to run something or make parties to help our fellow clanmate.  We've helped tons of new players become very familiar and comfortable with this game to the point where they have grown into strong players themselves and begin to give back to the clan by training new players as well.

wT5eQbs.jpg

*Lastly and MOST IMPORANTLY, Raidcall AND a working mic are required!  We try to pride ourselves on great clan communication and sociability so this rule for the clan is a must!  All members are required to consistently log into Raidcall whenever they are on Warframe.  If you cannot commit to this very important clan requirement, then this is definitely NOT the clan for you.  (*Note - logging in and communicating/socializing with clanmates on Raidcall are tracked and noted by all officers/admins.  Logging in does not mean staying in the AFK channel 24/7).

Download Raidcall for Free here

GEHt4W0.jpg

Edited by trigunxvash10

WHAT WE CAN OFFER:

*All clan weapons, clan items, clan Warframes, trading kiosk and the assurance that any and all new upcoming dojo research/buildings will be worked on immediately and most likely be completed within the first few days they are released. (*Note - You must be past the rank of "Probation Private" to be able to host the dojo).

fxsws4W.png

BievFAW.png

*Experience and knowledge!  Even though we have members who are casual to intermediate players, we do have a good number of players who have been playing this game since closed/early open beta so they know all the ins and outs of the game.  In addition, those members are always up to date with any new Warframe game changes DE makes.

7d5dY9N.png

*A guarantee that you will become a better player if you are new at this game!  As long as you are willing to learn and able to take advice and constructive criticism from veteran players, you will have no problem going from novice to intermediate to even expert in this game with our help.  We love to see our members grow so that one day they can become an officer and give back to the clan by helping new players of their own.

*Able to run extremely high leveled defense/survival missions, complete any/all events, and/or party up with people of you own caliber if you are an experienced player in this game!

TArIScp.jpg

^Screenshot via update 12.4.0 (Two man T3 Survival)

*Clan Events with generous Platinum Prizes!  Sometimes DE makes events too slow and the rewards aren't as pleasing as they should be!

Pauci Fortis Clan Events

*Free Platinum giveaways to deserving and popular clan members!

Polling for Plat

PlatinumGiveaway-1.jpg

Edited by trigunxvash10