Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★★[Pauci Fortis - Recruitment Closed!]★★ - Dojo Complete|13 Months Veteran Clan|Voice Chat Server|Clan Website And Platinum Prized Events

-PF-trigunxvash10

I've only been in this clan for a few days and already I am learning a ton!  This is a great clan!  Very professional, very organized, very helpful, very social, very diverse, and very fun.  I've been in many clans in my day as a gamer and I can safely say that this clan takes the cake for being the best clan I've ever been in!  Everyone should join!

I've only been in this clan for a few days and already I am learning a ton!  This is a great clan!  Very professional, very organized, very helpful, very social, very diverse, and very fun.  I've been in many clans in my day as a gamer and I can safely say that this clan takes the cake for being the best clan I've ever been in!  Everyone should join!

Really nice of you to say this.  Thanks alot, Cloud.

IGN = AlexKlenski. I am interested in joining the clan, happy to start the new year with a new adventure.

1. Mag Prime.

2. Everyday of the week for about 2-3h maybe more.

3. Current mastery Rank 6.

4. I can use Raidcall but at the moment I do not own a microphone, I will be getting one tops 11th January.

5. I wish to benefit from the clan labs, have someone to joke around with aswell as make new friends, have a good time but keep it real and last but not least participate in events, void, etc.

6. I am from Bulgaria but I currently live in Spain.

Edited by AlexKlenski

1. Excalibur, Rhino (almost 30) and starting to craft Valkyr tonight (if i get on.  Today is my birthday!)
2. Typically i get on once the wife and kids go to bed and am usually on until somewhere between 11-12 EST
3. 3, should be 4 in the next few days very close
4.Never heard of raidcall until this post.  Ive used TS, VENT and Skype for years in WoW, Diablo, Marvel Heroes and other distractions.  so it should be  aproblem
5. I am in a clan now that was some guys i met in Marvel Heroes.  They have moved on to other games, I just started Warframe.  I am looking for something social that understands I have family obligations.
6. USA / Virginia
7. Yes

1. Excalibur, Rhino (almost 30) and starting to craft Valkyr tonight (if i get on.  Today is my birthday!)

2. Typically i get on once the wife and kids go to bed and am usually on until somewhere between 11-12 EST

3. 3, should be 4 in the next few days very close

4.Never heard of raidcall until this post.  Ive used TS, VENT and Skype for years in WoW, Diablo, Marvel Heroes and other distractions.  so it should be  aproblem

5. I am in a clan now that was some guys i met in Marvel Heroes.  They have moved on to other games, I just started Warframe.  I am looking for something social that understands I have family obligations.

6. USA / Virginia

7. Yes

Friend request sent but please keep in mind that Warframe will not allow me to send you a clan invite until you leave the current clan you are in.

Friend request sent but please keep in mind that Warframe will not allow me to send you a clan invite until you leave the current clan you are in.

Ditto! Always remember to not already be in a clan or have any pending invites from other clans!

In Game Name: Yaksh

The warframes I currently have are: Rhino, Nova, Ember Prime, Mag, Vauban, and Nekros.

I play warframe at least 4 days a week

Im currently Mastery Rank 5 and plan to hit 6 very soon.

I can use raidcall all the time except for when raidcall has its issues and I can't log in, I also have a nice headset so I can chat back.

One of the reasons I'd like to join is. Firstly I'd like to join a clan with a good amount of active players. Secondly I'm pretty new to this game so It would be nice for others to teach me how to get better. Also, I'd probably have more fun if I had more people to quene with and actually talk to.

I'm from the USA in the state of Washington.

I have read the parts of this thread related to recruiting and I do understand lying will get me nowhere so there's no reason to lie.

Thank You!

Yaksh

Edited by Yaksh

In Game Name: Yaksh

The warframes I currently have are: Rhino, Nova, Ember Prime, Mag, Vauban, and Nekros.

I play warframe at least 4 days a week

Im currently Mastery Rank 5 and plan to hit 6 very soon.

I can use raidcall all the time except for when raidcall has its issues and I can't log in, I also have a nice headset so I can chat back.

One of the reasons I'd like to join is. Firstly I'd like to join a clan with a good amount of active players. Secondly I'm pretty new to this game so It would be nice for others to teach me how to get better. Also, I'd probably have more fun if I had more people to quene with and actually talk to.

I'm from the USA in the state of Washington.

I have read the parts of this thread related to recruiting and I do understand lying will get me nowhere so there's no reason to lie.

Thank You!

Yaksh

Friend request and clan invite has been sent. Welcome to the clan!

Would also like to join.

1. Excalibur
2. Only been playing for less than a week but on everyday.
3. Mastery Rank 1 hopefully 2 today
4. I can use Raidcall and will be able to talk most of the time but some nights will not be able to due to family.
5. I hope to get true teamwork and communication and learn how to play better.  Also would like to get benefits from Dojo and other clan assets.
6. GA, USA
7. Yes.

In game name xDeathTripx

Edited by xDeathTripx

Would also like to join.

1. Excalibur

2. Only been playing for less than a week but on everyday.

3. Mastery Rank 1 hopefully 2 today

4. I can use Raidcall and will be able to talk most of the time but some nights will not be able to due to family.

5. I hope to get true teamwork and communication and learn how to play better.  Also would like to get benefits from Dojo and other clan assets.

6. GA, USA

7. Yes.

Friend request and clan invite has been sent. Welcome to the clan!

Tana here o/ bumping thread and a word to all the new members if you ever need help and just shy or such to ask don't be I have nothing better to do 99% of the time lol. Welcome to all the new people and hope to meet a bunch of you soon and start talking more guys and gals!

P.S. Vash <3 Kiki

1. List the Warframes(s) you currently have:

Loki and Frost, though I only really played with Frost.

2. How often do you play Warframe every week?

I play almost everyday.

3. What is your current Mastery Rank?

Rank 3 and a quarter, aiming on rank 4 today.

4. Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe? (Please note that we have had members in the past lie about this question and they were expelled from the clan without further reason or remorse.)

I can be consistently on raidcall, but my main language is french so expect a big accent. :)

5. What do you hope to gain from joining this clan? Why this particular clan instead of elsewhere?

I hope to gain experience in this not-so-easy for beginners game. Ask about builds, weapons to get, missions to do and all kind of things like that. This clan seemed to answer all the needs I had for a clan.

6. We are starting to become a more international clan. In what country do you reside in? (If you are from the USA, please indicate which state you live in.)

I live in Canada, in Quebec specificly.

7. Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? (Keep in mind lying may cause you to get expelled from the clan immediately.)

I did read all the thread.

8. Our clan is extremely diverse with members of all ages, races and cultures.  What is your current age?  (We will only use this information to keep track of our diversity.  It will not hinder your chances of gaining entry to the clan.)

I am 22 years old.

Edited by DurandJP

Hi, My name is Nosebleed and I am interested in joining your clan.

1. Excalibur, Ash, Valkyr, Loki, Volt, Mag, Rhino, Trinity, Nova(Ready to build in foundry).  Main is most likely Loki.
2. At least 4-6 times per week.
3. Mastery rank is 7
4. This is the main reason why I'm interested to join this clan.  A clan that encourages and even enforces active communication.  So yes, count on having an extra talkative member.
5. My previous clan had members that did not care one bit about each other.  I prefer a clan that loves to talk to each other on any topic.
6. Kentucky, USA (Am I the first?)
7. Yes!

8. 18! 

Edited by Nosebleed

Hi, My name is Nosebleed and I am interested in joining your clan.

1. Excalibur, Ash, Valkyr, Loki, Volt, Mag, Rhino, Trinity, Nova(Ready to build in foundry).  Main is most likely Loki.

2. At least 4-6 times per week.

3. Mastery rank is 7

4. This is the main reason why I'm interested to join this clan.  A clan that encourages and even enforces active communication.  So yes, count on having an extra talkative member.

5. My previous clan had members that did not care one bit about each other.  I prefer a clan that loves to talk to each other on any topic.

6. Kentucky, USA (Am I the first?)

7. Yes!

8. 18! 

You sound like you would make a great addition to our clan!  Friend request and clan invite has been sent!  Welcome!