Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★★[Pauci Fortis - Recruitment Closed!]★★ - Dojo Complete|13 Months Veteran Clan|Voice Chat Server|Clan Website And Platinum Prized Events

-PF-trigunxvash10

1. Ash, Banshee, Ember, Ember Prime, Excalibur Prime, Frost Prime, Mag Prime, NEkros, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino, Saryn, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban, Volt.
2. Usually on about 3-7times a week.
3. Rank 9 and about to hit 10.
4. Yes already use raidcall so no issue with this.
5.A group of people i can party up with that are reliable and friendly. I love a team that actually has teamwork. The amount of effort put into your recruitment caught my eye and browsing your website i liked the fact that you guys actually offer in clan events.
6.  I reside in the Us and live in Michigan.
7. Yes

8. 20

Edited by warhorses

1. Ash, Banshee, Ember, Ember Prime, Excalibur Prime, Frost Prime, Mag Prime, NEkros, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino, Saryn, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban, Volt.

2. Usually on about 3-7times a week.

3. Rank 9 and about to hit 10.

5.A group of people i can party up with that are reliable and friendly. I love a team that actually has teamwork. The amount of effort put into your recruitment caught my eye and browsing your website i liked the fact that you guys actually offer in clan events.

6.  I reside in the Us and live in Michigan.

7. Yes

8. 20

Nice app Invite sent :) Welcome to the clan!

1. Ash, Banshee, Ember, Frost Prime, Mag Prime, Nekros, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino, Saryn, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban, Volt.
2. Everyday.
3. Rank 10 and about to hit 11.
5.A group of people i can party up with that are reliable and friendly. I love a team that actually has teamwork. The amount of effort put into your recruitment caught my eye and browsing your website i liked the fact that you guys actually offer in clan events. People I can talk to with so  streaming isn't that much of a bothersome thing to do.
6.  I reside in the Caribbean on an island called Trinidad and Tobago
7. Yes

8. 28

1. Ash, Banshee, Ember, Frost Prime, Mag Prime, Nekros, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino, Saryn, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban, Volt.

2. Everyday.

3. Rank 10 and about to hit 11.

5.A group of people i can party up with that are reliable and friendly. I love a team that actually has teamwork. The amount of effort put into your recruitment caught my eye and browsing your website i liked the fact that you guys actually offer in clan events. People I can talk to with so  streaming isn't that much of a bothersome thing to do.

6.  I reside in the Caribbean on an island called Trinidad and Tobago

7. Yes

8. 28

Nice app and seems like a nice guy sent invite Welcome to the Clan :) PIRATE YARRRR

1. loki and rhino 
2. every day more or less
3. 3 about to 4
4. yep
5. i only want to have fun and meet new ppl and i see that u have a good organization and a lots of events 
6. italy
7. yep

8. 21

edit:

i did this acc at the beginning of the open beta, i stopped playing cose i was alone and now i want to join a clan that is more a group of friends then an hard gaming comunity

i did the recruit post in ur site too

and sorry for my bad english 

Edited by noweight

1. loki and rhino 

2. every day more or less

3. 3 about to 4

4. yep

5. i only want to have fun and meet new ppl and i see that u have a good organization and a lots of events 

6. italy

7. yep

8. 21

edit:

i did this acc at the beginning of the open beta, i stopped playing cose i was alone and now i want to join a clan that is more a group of friends then an hard gaming comunity

i did the recruit post in ur site too

and sorry for my bad english 

Friend request and clan invite sent. Welcome to the clan.

1. Ash,Frost Prime,Nova,Vauban,Mag Prime,Trinity,Loki,Nyx,Oberon,Rhino and Valkyr.

2. I play almost every day.

3. 11

4. I've used  Raidcall before but i can't constantly be active. I'll try my best to be active though.

5. I was in a clan but not a lot of people were active. Mainly active clan.I also want it to be friendly and rely on team work.

6. Europe,Macedonia.

7.Yes

8. 17.

Edited by Black.Reaper23

1. Ash,Frost Prime,Nova,Vauban,Mag Prime,Trinity,Loki,Nyx,Oberon,Rhino and Valkyr.

2. I play almost every day.

3. 11

4. I've used  Raidcall before but i can't constantly be active. I'll try my best to be active though.

5. I was in a clan but not a lot of people were active. Mainly active clan.I also want it to be friendly and rely on team work.

6. Europe,Macedonia.

7.Yes

8. 17.

Friend request and clan invite has been sent.  Welcome to the clan.

1. I only have a 21 Loki at the moment, i have plans to buy Rhino prime once it comes out(or farm it, depending on when it comes out and how difficult it is to farm then)
2. Almost everyday for about 2-4 hours, if i'm having fun and have nothing to do ill play for a longer period of time 
3. Its currently 2
4. No problem but i hope there's a push-to-talk button as i call my skype friends often and i'd rather keep what i say to them private :P

in any case i can still call often(if not always) when im playing, i tend to get nervous if everyone else is older than me though(and im sure most of you are :/)
5. I hope to gain some friends, learn more about this game and enjoy myself. The reason i want to join this clan is because i want a clan that i can build a bond with; i hope there are some people form the Asia region though :/
6. I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia GMT +8
7. Yes, yes i have 

8.My current age is 15, 16 this year

I hope i didn't leave anything out and i look forward to playing with you guys(if i get invited :P )

1. I only have a 21 Loki at the moment, i have plans to buy Rhino prime once it comes out(or farm it, depending on when it comes out and how difficult it is to farm then)

2. Almost everyday for about 2-4 hours, if i'm having fun and have nothing to do ill play for a longer period of time 

3. Its currently 2

4. No problem but i hope there's a push-to-talk button as i call my skype friends often and i'd rather keep what i say to them private :P

in any case i can still call often(if not always) when im playing, i tend to get nervous if everyone else is older than me though(and im sure most of you are :/)

5. I hope to gain some friends, learn more about this game and enjoy myself. The reason i want to join this clan is because i want a clan that i can build a bond with; i hope there are some people form the Asia region though :/

6. I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia GMT +8

7. Yes, yes i have 

8.My current age is 15, 16 this year

I hope i didn't leave anything out and i look forward to playing with you guys(if i get invited :P )

Friend request and clan invite has been sent. Welcome to the clan!