Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★★[Pauci Fortis - Recruitment Closed!]★★ - Dojo Complete|13 Months Veteran Clan|Voice Chat Server|Clan Website And Platinum Prized Events

-PF-trigunxvash10

This is a really great clan.  Our officers are extremely helpful and we have consistent clan events and platinum giveaways.  You'll definitely become a better player if you join this clan or if you're already pro, you'll definitely find people of your caliber to run high leveled survivals and defenses with!

This is a really great clan.  Our officers are extremely helpful and we have consistent clan events and platinum giveaways.  You'll definitely become a better player if you join this clan or if you're already pro, you'll definitely find people of your caliber to run high leveled survivals and defenses with!

That's really kind of you to say, Cloud.  Thanks alot!

1. Banshee, Frost Prime, Loki, Nekros, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino, Saryn, Trinity, Vauban, Valkyr
2. At least 4 times a week, sometimes less due to school and other stuff or i just want to play a bit more on other games
3. 11
4. Yes, late at night i will need to be a bit quieter tho
5. A team-playing and active clan
6. Italy
7. Yes
8. 18

One thing i need to say is that i'm not a good host for guys outside EU, so i hope they soon implement the "let the best host, host the damn void mission even if it's not his key thing" xD

1. Banshee, Frost Prime, Loki, Nekros, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino, Saryn, Trinity, Vauban, Valkyr

2. At least 4 times a week, sometimes less due to school and other stuff or i just want to play a bit more on other games

3. 11

4. Yes, late at night i will need to be a bit quieter tho

5. A team-playing and active clan

6. Italy

7. Yes

8. 18

One thing i need to say is that i'm not a good host for guys outside EU, so i hope they soon implement the "let the best host, host the damn void mission even if it's not his key thing" xD

Friend request and clan invite has been sent.  Welcome to the clan.

My clan join request (IGN: Appl3man)

Hello my name is Alex and I am interested in joining Pauci Fortis

I have 6 Warframes(all lvl 30): Excalibur Prime(potatoed), Loki, Mag, Rhino(potatoed), Vauban(potatoed), Volt. (Nova is crafting right now!)

I play every other day on weekdays usually from 5-10pm EST (if possible)  and on weekends.

I am mastery rank 6

I can consistently play and use raidcall, I have a blue snowball and intend on using it :)

I hope to join because of the clan diversity, having casual and serious players. Also having a raidcall that you need to use consistently. Many other clans are full of inactive players, but this clan seems different

I live in the USA, Georgia

That is a nice looking forum page you have there :3

I am 15, but do not fear, I am not a squeaker.

Edited by Appl3man

My clan join request (IGN: Appl3man)

Hello my name is Alex and I am interested in joining Pauci Fortis

I have 6 Warframes(all lvl 30): Excalibur Prime(potatoed), Loki, Mag, Rhino(potatoed), Vauban(potatoed), Volt. (Nova is crafting right now!)

I play every other day on weekdays usually from 5-10pm EST (if possible)  and on weekends.

I am mastery rank 6

I can consistently play and use raidcall, I have a blue snowball and intend on using it :)

I hope to join because of the clan diversity, having casual and serious players. Also having a raidcall that you need to use consistently. Many other clans are full of inactive players, but this clan seems different

I live in the USA, Georgia

That is a nice looking forum page you have there :3

I am 15, but do not fear, I am not a squeaker.

Man i wanted to invite but think vash D: beat me