The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★★[Pauci Fortis - Recruitment Closed!]★★ - Dojo Complete|13 Months Veteran Clan|Voice Chat Server|Clan Website And Platinum Prized Events

-PF-trigunxvash10

HOW TO APPLY:

(Best Way): Post a response below answering the following questions:

1.  How often do you play Warframe every week?

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank?

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe? (Please note that we have had members in the past lie about this question and they were expelled from the clan without further reason or remorse.)

4.  What do you hope to gain from joining this clan?  Why this particular clan instead of elsewhere?

5.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? (Keep in mind lying may cause you to get expelled from the clan.)

(2nd Best Way): Visit our website and fill out the recruitment application!

I want to join Pauci Fortis!

Edited by trigunxvash10

Pauci Fortis VIP Circle:

Leader/Founder:

trigunxvash10 (Mastery Rank 15)

coFounder:

Luckity (Mastery Rank 6)

Hall of Famers (Forever Remembered Members):

LordLykon81 (Mastery Rank 5)

badmanticore (Mastery Rank 14)

MakMessiah (Mastery Rank 12)

FoxRabbit (Mastery Rank 11)

BloodGorgon24 (Mastery Rank 6)

CrimsonD4sh (Mastery Rank 7)

iJaviGiraffe (Mastery Rank 13)

KTerminator (Mastery Rank 7)

Brief (Mastery Rank 10)

canaanite (Mastery Rank 8)

Diamond Ranked Executive Admins/Officers - 1st Colonel:

N/A

Gold Ranked Admins/Officers - Colonel:

TanakaX (Mastery Rank 15)

SilentWreck (Mastery Rank 12)

Silver Ranked Officers/Moderators - Major:

kikichan95 (Mastery Rank 10)

How crazy the Clan leader is...

How many times have you Forma-ed that?

WARFRAMES:

Banshee (2), Ember Prime (1), Frost Prime (2), Loki (3), Nekros (4), Nova (3), Nyx (2), Oberon (6), Rhino (2), Rhino Prime (1), Saryn (3), Trinity (4), Valkyr (2), Vauban (2), Volt (2), Zephyr (4)

*All other Warframes not listed above were only ranked to 30

PRIMARY WEAPONS:

Boar Prime (1), Boltor (3), Boltor Prime (5), Flux Rifle (6), Lanka (5), Latron Prime (4), Ogris (5), Paris Prime (4), Penta (5), Phage (4), Snipetron Vandal (4), Sobek (1), Soma (4), Strun Wraith (3), Synapse (7)

*All other Primary Weapons not listed above were only ranked to 30

SECONDARY WEAPONS:

Acrid (4), Brakk (4), Despair (3), Kunai (1)

*All other Secondary Weapons not listed above were only ranked to 30

MELEE WEAPONS:

Dual Ether (1), Dual Ichor (4), Galatine (2), Orthos (3), Orthos Prime (3)

* All other Melee Weapons not listed above were only ranked to 30

Edited by trigunxvash10

My son and I (both adults) are looking for a clan, he is also filling this out.

1. We both play for 3-6 hours daily.  

2. I am currently rank 0, My son is rank 1.  We will both be moving past that very soon.  

3. While I will not say I can be on Constantly I can say I san be on 90% of the time.  I have children at home so I can't always have my mic on but I always have my headset on and can listen and reply as needed.

4. I want a clan that I can hook up with and have a great time.  I want a clan of experienced players that can lend aid as needed or will look for add's as needed for a mission.  In general I want a clan of people looking to have fun and not be a bunch of &#! hats.

5. I did read the form and looked at your site.  

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank?

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe? (Please note that we have had members in the past lie about this question and they were expelled from the clan without further reason or remorse.)

4.  What do you hope to gain from joining this clan?  Why this particular clan instead of elsewhere?

5.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? (Keep in mind lying may cause you to get expelled from the clan.)

My Dad and I (both Adults) are looking for a clan (he is also filling this out

1. we both play several hours daily

2. I am currently rank 1 waiting to move onto rank 2 my dad is rank 0 currently

3. I will be on Raid call 90% of the time if not more. There are small children in the household and i dont think everyone will want to hear them scream and yell.

4. I want a clan that will be able to help as i will help others that ask for help. I am looking for a clan that is wanting to have fun and enjoy the game not be a bunch of $&*^s and ruin the game not only for me but others as well.

5. i have read the post entirely and have looked at your site as well

I am very interested in joining.  Responses below:

A:  Several nights a week, 2-4 stints.  Mostly weekends though.

A:  5.333 repeating of course

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe? 

A:  Yes.

A:  Make some new friends, join organized runs, and have that much of a better time because I am playing with competent people.  I like the fact you realize life comes first and unexpected things happen.

5.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? 

A:  Indeed.

My son and I (both adults) are looking for a clan, he is also filling this out.

1. We both play for 3-6 hours daily.  

2. I am currently rank 0, My son is rank 1.  We will both be moving past that very soon.  

3. While I will not say I can be on Constantly I can say I san be on 90% of the time.  I have children at home so I can't always have my mic on but I always have my headset on and can listen and reply as needed.

4. I want a clan that I can hook up with and have a great time.  I want a clan of experienced players that can lend aid as needed or will look for add's as needed for a mission.  In general I want a clan of people looking to have fun and not be a bunch of &#! hats.

5. I did read the form and looked at your site.  

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe? (Please note that we have had members in the past lie about this question and they were expelled from the clan without further reason or remorse.)

5.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? (Keep in mind lying may cause you to get expelled from the clan.)

My Dad and I (both Adults) are looking for a clan (he is also filling this out

1. we both play several hours daily

2. I am currently rank 1 waiting to move onto rank 2 my dad is rank 0 currently

3. I will be on Raid call 90% of the time if not more. There are small children in the household and i dont think everyone will want to hear them scream and yell.

4. I want a clan that will be able to help as i will help others that ask for help. I am looking for a clan that is wanting to have fun and enjoy the game not be a bunch of $&*^s and ruin the game not only for me but others as well.

5. i have read the post entirely and have looked at your site as well

I am very interested in joining.  Responses below:

A:  Several nights a week, 2-4 stints.  Mostly weekends though.

A:  5.333 repeating of course

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe? 

A:  Yes.

A:  Make some new friends, join organized runs, and have that much of a better time because I am playing with competent people.  I like the fact you realize life comes first and unexpected things happen.

5.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? 

A:  Indeed.

I have sent all three of you a friend request and clan invite.  Welcome to the Pauci Fortis family!

Damn you vash you so fast I just woke up to check and bam u already beat me to it D:

Oh btw, another guy (from the Philippines) applied at our website.  Dude said for the first few days/couple of weeks he's not going to be talking alot on Raidcall because he wants to get a feel of everyone first (I'm assuming he's shy?).  Guy has tons of prior experience being an officer in other guilds in Ragnarok and World of Warcraft so we'll see.  Guy's name: Xhenthius.

Everyone should join this clan.  It is by far the most experienced, organized, helpful, respectful, mature, and professional!  Oh, and did I mention that everyone is fun too?

Thanks for the compliment Cloud :) I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and helping you guys out :)

Everyone should join or at least experience this clan for themselves.  They are by far the most helpful, funny, mature, professional, organized, and fun clan that I have ever been in....and I've been in A LOT!  Please, don't take my word for it....join this clan and find out for yourself!

Edited by CloudStrifeFF7

1.I play every to every other day for at least 3-6 hours .

2.Currenly have Mastery Rank 5 half-way to 6.

3. Yes, I have used Raidcall several times prior to when I started playing warframe. And, 

additionally have a mic and can remain active.

4. Better overall knowledge of the game and how to 

get through certain missions, have friends to play with, and also, 

gain more knowledge about what warframes/weapons and combinations

are strong and learn how to use them better.

5. Yes, I have read the thread introduction thoroughly. And, have also added  trigunxvash10  to attempt to contact as well to attempt to contact as well.

3. Yes, I have used Raidcall several times prior to when I started playing warframe. And, 

5. Yes, I have read the thread introduction thoroughly. And, have also added  trigunxvash10  to attempt to contact as well to attempt to contact as well.

Invite to the clan has been sent, hope to see you in-game!

Tanaka finally got one :P

That doesn't count because this is MY thread!  >=)

Welcome to the Pauci Fortis family!

Edited by trigunxvash10

LOL i didnt even read ahead i got to ecited

1.1-2 hours a day

2.Silver Novice

3.I never uses Raidcall in my life and never talked on wareframe but i have a mic 

4.To get to know people and have fun playing with friends and build teamwork. to learn more about the Game. Because I have only been playing for a month now 

5.Yes after I realized every body needed to apply with this 5 Step 

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week?

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe? (Please note that we have had members in the past lie about this question and they were expelled from the clan without further reason or remorse.)

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week?

A) 2 or more hours. (It depends)

A) Mastery Rank 2 .

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe?

A) I've stopped using Raid Call since last year , But I'll download Raidcall again and I always keep using Mic. :D

A) To know some clan mates / friends, Deserve a better communication :)  and I really need the guidance and knowledge of this game. (Where I could get some guidance from my clan mates :3 )

A) Yes ! . I got really excited while reading about the clan info :O .

:3 : 3 : 3 :3