Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Andromeda

at35z

This, is Andromeda, manipulator of time and space.

With her scientifically very advanced abilities, she can be the master of the battlefield.

STATS:

Health: 125 (250 at rank 30)

Shields: 200 (500 at rank 30)

Armor: 55

Power: 170 (350 at rank 30)

ABILITIES:

T2yy4ID.png

- Locks a group of enemy into a sphere of energy, slowing them down. It also reduces the damage they deal.

- The duration is about 20 seconds.

PWE2xM0.png

- Makes the walls invisible (for her and her teammates) in the front of her for a limited time, Indicates the enemies and valuable objects (like containers, lockers, etc.) across the walls, allowing her to see what's in the next room, and giving her more time and variety to formulate her attack plan.

- The duration is about 15-20 seconds.

- Thanks xGryphus for the great new name idea! (formerly See-through)

JWXIxD5.png

- Transforms her into the shape of an enemy that she selected for a limited time, deceiving her enemies.

- She uses her own weapons during the transformed status.

- The enemies will think that she's a friend (because she looks like one of them), even if she kills any of them.

- The duration is about 20 seconds.

KXm5luu.png

- Immediately stops all enemies and objects around her, giving her the ability to run away or destroy all enemies wih her weapons.

- Drastically reduces the speed of all nearby enemies, while pulsing damage to them.

- The duration is about 15 seconds.

- (Other name ideas: Pause, Slowdown)

OTHER ABILITY IDEAS:

OFRQXWT.png

(new icon coming soon)

IDEA 1: Allows her to travel in space, using a door nearby. With this ability, she can switch the end points of the doors, making the enemy even unable to leave the room.

IDEA 2: She teleports to an other place.

What do you think? (The ability icons are just sketches, I'll probably make new ones.)

Edit: Added Stats, smaller images and changes for Time Warp and Stick.

Edit 2: Stick is now Quantum Chamber, See-through is now Foresight. New "other ability idea": Continuum

Edited by at35z

Skill 4. Summon Pac man.

She seems a bit underpowered, but it's a good start. I'm also not sure the game engine could handle her 2.

Yes, she may be underpowered, I need to rewrite some things, it was just a thought, but thanks for your opinion. :)

Fairly interesting concept although not flawless. First of all, what's her destined role? If she's a support she needs at least one group buff.
Regarding abilities:
1) a bit plain, could use some variation, like first applies slowdown that will increase with time up to full incapacitation; deals damage upon incapacitation; time delay can be shortened by dealing damage to the target
also could use a bit less cheesy name
2) quite interesting although without a secondary effect it would be terribly underpowered; don't think that game engine would allow it either - giving a scaner-like overlay revealing enemies for the duration seems more realistic
again could use a bit less cheesy name, perhaps Foresight?
3) this one doesn't fit the theme at all - I get that Andromeda suppose to be space-time manipulator but this one is illusion or matter manipulation at best; it's also slightly remade Loki's Invisibility

Could be replaced with: Temporal Flux - marks a place in time and space; can be recast for <rank> seconds after first use to return to exact same place and health value; automatically recast upon death

PS nice icons

Thanks for the ideas!

I've changed her first ability to Quantum Chamber, however, now it may looks like a third ability. Anyway, I'll balance them more carefully and I'll think about the ultimate again, it needs some rework maybe.