Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Can't Log In

AXCrusnik

Uhm hi People im new to this game but im not sure if i am right about the problem on this Login isue, the point is i can't connect to the server no matter what. I tried everything firewall admin and and and..... nothing works on this? Anyone an Idea?

Edited by Schattengeist666

If you are haing problems connecting first try rebooting, if it's still not working for you submit a ticket with the support desk at the link below and attach your Launcher.log file and we will try and help you out as soon as we can.

You will find Launcher.log in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe (or %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe if you are using Windows XP)

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/

I have this problem too :(

I am a new player who just installed this game THIS MORNING... i tried reinstalling it but to no avail. I was only able to get pass this problem TWICE... But every other log in gives the same error "[size=3]AN UPDATED VERSION OF WARFRAME IS AVAILABLE!"[/size] bug. :( I've probably tried more than 30times already.

Admins we need help please :( I'm really looking forward to playing this game...Or help from whomever knows how to solve this issue... I'm playing from the philippines btw~

Edited by x_Aki_x