Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Went From Farming Pluto To Farming Mercury

Locksauce

I love new mods. As my experience states, this kind of system is better than "tree" system.

But!

There is a single, but GIGANTIC problem. Yes, it is about transition. We've all suddenly lost our mods and additional characteristic numbers from the "tree", and this made our 30 lvl warframes with 30 lvl weapons useless. Not more, not less, completely useless. Now we have only one way: to grind mercury for new mods, which does not feel fair.

I think we need some kind of "compensation" to make our hellish (now) life easier, so to not farm Mercury when we were farming Pluto.

Edited by JigokuKamikaze

Also, factor in the ridiculous situations that now happen. All the stats you got by leveling before have been moved to "luck to get" area. I haven't found a single HP/Shield mod and only useful weapon mods I have are Melee +75% Charge dmg and +30% Charge speed. My guns are now essentially BB guns and I have 150 shield, but I can 1-shot Elite mobs on lvl 20+ maps with scindo. This right there is some adrenaline packed playstyle, never thought I would be forced to play Rhino melee glass cannon. Also, I have a lot of pet mods, but I can't get pet since Control Module is pretty hard to get now (failed with full party at boss). And yeah, I have complete set of Frost and Loki abilities, don't have Frost or Loki though (and they would come with powers anyway).

True, True, and True. My abilities have fallen under near dis-use after the fusion system due to the expensive task of powering them up as well as the vastly lowered amount of energy I can hold. My level 30 weapons feel like peashooters and my level 30 scindo is slow as all hell once again. I no longer feel confident enough to go past half of Venus when a week ago I was farming Ceres, Pluto, and Eris. Frankly, I no longer have the firepower to do so. While the system will take some ironing, my appeal to play has most definitely taken a hit. Without a doubt, quite a few other players feel the same.

I agree, essentially all we did in the game before was for nought. My MAG went from 166% power range increase (reaching everyone in a large room and possibly more), to now me being required to stand next to the target in order to "Crush" them. Sure its balancing, and I do agree that before the reach was kinda overpowered, but my point is, that lvl 30 frame, with all the farming and time spent spec'ing it, just went down the drain with this patch.

Edited by Lunitari

when Update 7 happened me and my friend went to the alert (which was on lvl 7-15 planet). We took our 30 frames and went there... And SURPRISE! All enemies were 22-25 and we were dying on each corner... Gah never felt so useless before with FULL 30 gear being afraid of stupid lvl 20 enemies...