The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Way To Get The Phased Skins On Ps4?

(PSN)Darkrai848

I think the only way would probably be to create a Steam account, get it from there, and then wait until you can transfer accounts. :\ Sucks that PS4 players get excluded from all these sales.

Yeah but don't forget there are enemies of steam like systems, and to install it its like pouring holy water on deamon face. But its vice versa in this example with steam. I hate steam. I want this available through all types of platform. If I have steam or not, if I have PC or PS4.

Keep in mind that Steam asked Warframe to make this for the Steam winter sale event, not the other way around. There are exclusives (or there will be) for any form of playing the game. You can only get the ps 4 skins if you preordered it on the ps4. People who found warframe after the ps4 release can't get the skin anymore, just like the Excalibur Prime on PC. 

Exclusives are Exclusive. Imagine that.

See, in my opinion while PC and PS4 versions are still 100% segregated and account from PC can't be transferred to PS4 they MUST use that time to run all previous content related promotions on PS4 and allow purchase of founders pack on PS4. I'm baffled they haven't done that, then again maybe it just takes time.

The founders program ended, it will not be brought to the ps4.

I know its a steam exclusive and I'm not asking for it not to be,  but some PSN games (Portal 2) let you link your PSN Account and Steam Account and sync you achievements/trophies and friends list.  So I know its possible.  I just want a way that if I buy them from other players on the steam market to get them in to my PSN account... 

Yes, Its totally unfair for non-steam players too.

Not really. Nothing's stopping you from making a Steam account, popping in five bucks, and buying the items from other players yourself.

In any case, it's just cosmetics. It's not like Steam players are getting an exclusive weapon or something; it's just skins.

I know its a steam exclusive and I'm not asking for it not to be,  but some PSN games (Portal 2) let you link your PSN Account and Steam Account and sync you achievements/trophies and friends list.  So I know its possible.  I just want a way that if I buy them from other players on the steam market to get them in to my PSN account... 

Well for one, Portal 2 is a single player (or 2 player Co-Op) game. It doesn't have patches to go out, it was released as a finished product, whereas Warframe has weekly patches, almost monthly updates, and millions of players to link together. It is a very different situation.

So I take it there is no way for me to ever get any of the phased skins on PS4... even if I have a Steam account.   (with out starting over on PC and then transferring said new account to PS4 when the transfer is offered, and that would mean I would loose every thing I did on my PS4 account)...   Man that stinks.

People apparently really care about skins.

Like... Really.

It's ridiculous. 

Well, yes. I can understand the desire to have 'everything'

But when a single game is offered by multiple clients, each client offers different exclusives to draw attention to themselves. This practice has been going on... well, forever, honestly.