Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Consider These Change Request To Screen Shake...

H0PE

The current screen shake amount constantly give the feel that an asteroid is hitting the earth/ship. So I would like to request changes as below:

1st request - GIve an option to turn it off completely pls.

2nd request - its just way overexxaggerated how much the screen shakes, please _drastically_ remove the strength of the screen shake

3rd request - don't shake the screen if not the player is hitting a target or the player got hit (i.e.: charger 10 steps away from me hitting a target and my screen shakes like crazy). If a shockwave moa within' like 10-20meters uses the shock ability, it does add to the enjoyment if the screen shakes a little but (just a TINY Bit!)

Thanks in advance!

this should be in Feedback, but i agree nonetheless.

how about being across map and a team mate useing penta is an explosion happy  nut case and even tho you are across map  screen shake is like a ship full of shockwave moa doing the can can on the back of your head?

Ogris from 15 tiles away -_-

same deal. (unless that Ogris is dealing the what i estimate 5 Trillion Damage it would need to do to crack the ship or planet in half, it should not be shaking peoples' screens if they are not near the explosion).