The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe's Finest! The Grand Final! - Loki Vs Vauban

Luminati07

[size=7]VOTING HAS FINISHED - STOP POSTING[/size]

Gooood morning Vietn everyone!

Another week has finished, so it's time for another round of Warframe's Finest.

It's been a long time, but we have finally reached the final 2.

Loki

Vauban

In the last two rounds, Loki absolutely demolished Rhino, and Vauban only edged out Trinity by two votes.

But, here we are, at the final round.

The crowd-proclaimed Loki Master Race vs Vauban, the people's champion.

Who will win? 

Only you can decide

Rules

You may only vote once.

Reply with 'Vote - Loki', to vote Loki

Reply with 'Vote - Vauban', to vote Vauban

You may not change your vote.

Primes have not been included.

If it is not 100% clear that you have voted, it will not count. There's been several that I had to ditch due to them being too vague. Make sure you reply with Vote - *Warframe*, or spell it out clearly like "I vote for Vauban"

Other Notes

This isn't just a vote on which is the most powerful. Make sure you don't just vote for whatever is better at killing stuff.

Take everything into consideration:

Theme

Aesthetics

Powers

Personal preference

In-game usefulness

So, just vote for whatever.

As this is the grand final, this round will be open for two weeks.

GET VOTING, EVERYONE! 

If you view this thread, vote! Let's get as many votes as possible for the grand final

ajth0i.jpg

Edited by Nugget_

I vote Vauban

But barely. I think other frames would be more deserving.

As far as looks, Vauban is barely better with his Sand Steamer (Trigun) type helmet vs Loki and his Pitch Black alien heads.

Vauban body much sturdier. Dont know why... loki looks like hes wearing parachute pants to me.

In game usefulness, Vauban all the way. Between his crowd control and damaging abilities, hes a win-win for solo and group play. Lokis mass disarm is good, but useless against 1/3rd of the enemy factions.

I had more fun with Vauban.

Lokis mass disarm is good, but useless against 1/3rd of the enemy factions.

Loki's radial disarm works on Grineer and Corpus, even Moas lose the ability to shoot when used.

Radial disarm also damages infested, there is literally almost no enemy type that radial disarm is useless against.

Vote - Loki

Loki Master Race, Secret OP, a GOD!!! Vote - Loki for the following reasons provided

Radial disarm against the following: Grineer, Crewman, Moas, Ospreys, and Leapers!

Then a Decoy to draw them all in with an invis and Orthos prime/Galatine destroy all who are beating the decoy.

Makes almost all melee weapons viable making early tier melee to medium even early late game material or making Late game   melee into further reaching God's throne!

Invis switch teleport a downed ally take them away from a crowd then revive or just invis and revive.

Can easily be played as a passive support, active support or full on melee offense.

Same points can be made for both but Vauban looks like an old chubby guy who thinks they are prepared for the apocalypse  because they dumpster dive and go to the local junk yard for trash to wear :P Loki is a refined master of deception whos powers rest upon the user fun to play difficult to master but pays off.

Loki's Radial Disarm is also better the higher you last in both Survival and Defence because of the large amounts of enemies and the damage they deal with range weapons (techs/napalms), while Vauban's Bastille can only hold up so much and even a vortex wont keep people at bay long enough from shooting. Loki is a god at speed running/boss killing and he is very useful at Void missions finding and getting to secret locations. Radial Disarm also keeps Leapers from knocking you down as it destroys their arms! Even low to medium leveled Hostage missions he is good at by clearing the hostage room, going invis, placing decoys along the way and sprinting to the extraction if done right, it isn't too hard, you get to the evac without the hostage dying or even taking damage at a very fast pace!

Loki's never go down nor die they either play dead to lure in victims or what you saw was a decoy either way you are dead before you know it!!! Loki secret OP!!!!!  :3 Early to medium game Vauban is better but late game, I am talking about level 60+ enemies, Loki has a better form of CC unless your team has ignis/embolist that is potato'd and forma'd to use during vaubans vortex but you can achieve almost the exact same but slightly safer with a Radial Disarm and a well placed Decoy. Even a well placed decoy will make Range units run in circles or just sit there idle and a well placed decoy for melee will only allow maybe 3 units to be able to attack it at a time. I could go on for a long long time but you get the point and how biased I am

Edited by AllanIncubi