Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Prime Damage Glitch?

YBD215

Made the Glaive Prime today and notice that the damage that was showing was for the regular Glaive. I did some checking with the Wiki to be sure. 

When I equip a naked (modless) GP its charge damage is the same as the regular Glaive, but the other stats are the way they should be. Wanted to know if this was a glitch or not. I would upload a pic, but I am new here and having some trouble figuring it out. Can some one double check this so I know if I am crazy or not? Thanks

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Glaive_Prime

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Glaive

2mct89c.jpg

Edit: added pic

Edited by YBD215

That Sucks... I made it because I thought it was Stronger based on the info from the Wiki. That needs to be fixed

it is 'stronger'. it's faster.

and has more swag.

that should be enough.

edit:

btw, the Codex still exists, it has all of the information listed there. just sayin'.

trusting the Wiki at 100% is unsafe. 

almost anyone can fix it anyways. 

but remember to not trust the Arsenal. ever.

only the Codex.

Edited by taiiat

it is 'stronger'. it's faster.

and has more swag.

that should be enough.

For 10 Orokin Cells??? HEEEEELLZ NAW!!!! LOL But thanks for the input about the Codex

The damage number is bugged as hell. I have level 30 Glaive Prime and the Arsenal says it has 307 charge damage, but in mission I constantly hit around 1,5k with it.

The menu damage values are really buggy. It consistently says my weapons have far lower elemental damage on them than they should, or sometimes even none at all. Going into another menu or moving your mouse over the piece of gear sometimes displays the correct numbers.

Thanks for the info guys

For 10 Orokin Cells??? HEEEEELLZ NAW!!!! LOL

(only has ~135 Orokin Cells atm and is low because spent 20 or 25 in the past couple weeks building Prime gear and Forma).

(seriously these things are not hard to get).

Edited by taiiat