Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Boss Battle Music Should Be.

Valkyrion

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like either of those examples. I really don't think those fit the style of music that Warframe has in place, which is synth-heavy with traditional acoustic drums.

I do agree that there should be more pieces of music in the game, because right now it's rather repetitive. It also seems that some of the newer pieces veer off the style path just a little bit. The first pieces of music had really great spirit...the drums were great for energy, and the spacey atmospheric pieces were great for quieter moments.

I also agree that we could use some tension-building moments in the music as well as specific pieces for boss battles to make them more unique and separate from the other types of gameplay.

Especially when fighting EPIC boss battles (maybe like future tenno bosses ?), Makes the mood and moral UP.

Also, i think this game needs more electric guitars and flutes.

That actually sounds pretty nice but it gets too fast for the style of gameplay Warframe has.

How about this? 

It sounds a bit too "all-out war-ish" like in those war battle type games. But they should use it of they're planning for something like it.