Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits Dropping Too Low?

CRiMS0NSLAY3R

Credits for Warframe Void Runs are running too low. I think the the price of credits earned should be raised again. 

Credits are easy too obtain but they can quickly be used. With new things like the Trading I easily run out of credits. Now a days I barely have enough credits to build items. So the instance I hit, say, 30,000 Credits I use it to build something like forma. I really think that Void Runs should give more credits like they use to because Credits run out too easily now.

Just a suggestion.

throughout the course of many many months, i've had millions. this has included spending half a million a couple or a few times a week on just stuff. idk even what, just whatever i can.

and still a stable amount of Credits, it even was always going up, slowly. 

now we have Invasions constantly, and blah blah, and now i'm not going slowly up in Credits, but instead i'm making a million or so per week. 

and i rarely even play Void missions.

so i absolutely cannot comprehend how players have trouble having enough Credits. i Transmute, i Fuse, i Craft. and i can't spend Credits fast enough.

i even have like 30 things 'waiting to be claimed' in the Foundry. 

i just can't find the problem.

edit:

i'm not saying i don't want any such change, i just literally can't find a problem.

Edited by taiiat

wat did u guys spend ur credits on? my credits never drop below 3 million...

well some people are still building / modding stuff.

When You have everything few times over then Your problem is solved because you're not going to build anything anytime soon.

About the invasions - F*** them, don't run through them. Make them give us back the infested normal missions.

Edited by CyklonDX