The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just To Stop This Rumor....

arche

Just FYI to everyone. The Harvester spawns on all map, does not matter who did you sided with during the event or now and spawns on all type of missions. Including a 20mins survival. Just keep farming and stop complaining that you sided with who and who, and no harvester or i won't be able to get detron cause i sided with the corpus. TY~

That could be a reference to the Gradivus Dilemma, though.  EDIT: or for helping Grinneer in any invasion mission, perhaps.

I'll be interested to hear if Harvester actually spawns anywhere or just in support of Grineer vs Corpus missions.

Edited by Jector

Since the Tenno 'won' the Gravidus dilemma for the Grineer, my guess is that Alad V's statement goes out to all Tenno regardless of which side you took since the victors were the Grineers. We have a flat chance for an Harvester spawn on all missions, I think.

Having to run Grineer missions 'now' to spawn the Harvester would completely make any Conflict missions utterly pointless since everyone would pick the Grineer's side every single time.

That's just my guess but I really think it's not related to the Conflicts going on now and the future ones.

Edited by Wiegraf

It's the Harvester. The corpus version of the Stalker.

72e4118a7950d1949c25e186087c1064.jpg

Harverster is the corpus version of Zanuka (as pleonastic as it sounds). IS NOT THE CORPUS VERSION OF STALKER!!!

STALKER IS STALKER AND HARVERSTER IS A GREY ZANUKA!!!

THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS!!!

Edited by Karela2

No. You trigger stalker spawn by killing a boss. There is no mysticism or anything involved.

Actually that is totally false! You trigger Stalker only if you are in a mission with low gear (warframe or weapons). Not by killing a boss. 

I killed many bosses and Stalker didn`t even bother to visit me afterwards!!!