The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe In Your Opinion ?

Zoliru

This thread is golden. I laughed at so many posts.

Ugly is a strong term and I generally think Mynki's work is really good, so I'll just say that Ash, Trinity and Volt especially are in need of visual updates. Oh but make sure you keep Volt's skirt, it's a defining feature.

Mag prime - but  just the helmet.

Exchange the helmet with any other and she's pretty as usual.

Banshee..... just.... I just don't like the design. The legs, the hands, the pose. Looks like a old woman.

Don't understand why so many people pick on Ash here.

Zephyr. Zephyr isn't ugly, but waaaaaaaay too crowded with details. And doesn't fit the game at all I think. Same goes for Nekros and Oberon.

Though Nekros still looks kinda awesome.

And ember isn't a chicken! That thing on her head is a mohawk >_<

Edited by WEREsandrock

Honestly?

It's either Ash, Mag (Prime) or Trinity.

Some others may look somewhat weird or dumb though, depending on the helmet used, but ugly... definitely the above three. Can't handle them in any way. Not even with alternate skins or helmets.

Just ranked them to 30 and left them to rot in my arsenal.

Edited by MeduSalem

Frost Prime is pretty atrocious. I actually made a thread a while back discussing how much of a design sin it is compared to normal Frost.

I think Loki Prime has to take the crown of ugly though. His helmet looks like a coat hangar I would find in my grandmother's wardrobe, the back of his helmet is worse, it looks like the underside of a car thats been left to rust for 60 years. His pantaloons are just horrible as well. Why would a ninja wear pantaloons? a ninja who uses manipulation and fast movement none the less. Its like giving Rhino a set of high heels and a corset.

Rhino is pretty up there though, I really don't like Rhino, at all, hes easily my least favorite frame overall

Hydroid and Mirage look pretty terrible also, but they don't get shoved in my face as often as Loki, so im ok with them.

Since Update 13, models seem to have gone downhill a bit. Updates 10-12 were probably the golden age of Warframes, as it introduced Nekros, Oberon and Zephyr, who are easily some of the better looking frames.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

What's wrong with Vauban? He looks great in my opinion and the only person I bothered putting down 45 Plats on for Immortal skin because it makes him look better and doesn't look like someone just slathered paint on him.

Frost Prime is pretty atrocious. I actually made a thread a while back discussing how much of a design sin it is compared to normal Frost.

I think Loki Prime has to take the crown of ugly though. His helmet looks like a coat hangar I would find in my grandmother's wardrobe, the back of his helmet is worse, it looks like the underside of a car thats been left to rust for 60 years. His pantaloons are just horrible as well. Why would a ninja wear pantaloons? a ninja who uses manipulation and fast movement none the less. Its like giving Rhino a set of high heels and a corset.

Rhino is pretty up there though, I really don't like Rhino, at all, hes easily my least favorite frame overall

Hydroid and Mirage look pretty terrible also, but they don't get shoved in my face as often as Loki, so im ok with them.

Since Update 13, models seem to have gone downhill a bit. Updates 10-12 were probably the golden age of Warframes, as it introduced Nekros, Oberon and Zephyr, who are easily some of the better looking frames.

Loki Prime looks freaking bad@$$. How dare you?! Freaking Bull horns. I think Mirage+Agile animation disagrees with you. I generally don't like Frost Prime compared to Frost. I think normal Frost looks better

Ash. Makes no sense, and no matter what color customization you pick, it still looks ugly.

Banshe has pretty poor design, and is really not a banshee in any way, but I don't think it's ugly.

Trinity - I like her design, but the scarab thing on her back. WTF DE? Why on earth would you put that ugly rugged thing on a stylish, pretty aereodynamic design? Worst mistake ever.

I actually think every frame's design looks pretty good. They all are visually unique enough to be distinct and have an air of style to them (Nyxcalibur notwithstanding).

Although, I can't stand Rhino Prime and Hydroid. They both feel overdesigned and overtly bulky. Too many bells and whistles (and turn-keys in Rhino P's case).

Edited by Otenko

i use ashes scorpion helmet

and i use gamma black and dark red

with the bow dread, people randomly attack me,

but then they realize i don't have a oversize scythe on my back 

and laugh for there mistake