The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killed All Bosses 30+ Times Except Derelict One And No Harvester

geninrising

Please tell us specifics on Harvester. I know the Stalker was meant to be rare encounters but the Harvester has PARTS that we must farm!!! Due to the current rng based system that makes it at least 4x harder to get what we need to create the weapon tons of us wanted to begin with in the gradivus dilema. Speaking as a player that whole heartedly supported the Corpus I believe this is overly complicated. Considering what we have already done to aquire this weapon and what we now must do on top of that it seems as though DE is just pushing for more hours necessary to get what you want out of the game. I have over 350 hrs mission time and have lost interest really do to soooooo much rng to get anything. I have spent appox 250 of those hrs attempting to get the paris prime string. something seriously needs to be done DE please.

Bashing your head against the door doesn't unlock it any faster.

If you bang your head hard enough, you might just make it to the other side.  Since he wasn't even doing the right thing to begin with, it's more like banging your head against the floor to get yourself onto the roof.

I have spent appox 250 of those hrs attempting to get the paris prime string. something seriously needs to be done DE please.

Also, you spent 250 hours trying to get a Paris Prime String?  I get them literally 90% of the time from T2 captures.  I could start a business making Piano Primes with the amount of strings I find.