Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Have A Metalhead Frame?

Inferuz

Dont know what metal you have heard but metal is no way awful 

and barely tolerated . Metal is pure aggressive music that makes you feel

like the king of the world . Listen Saxon /Accept /Lucifer Friends etc

and you will understand what is metal 

Let me correct that. Cannibal Corpse/ Iron Maiden/ Judas Priest/ Black Sabbath /Pantera/ Slayer etc

His final would be "I ejaculate fire".

Nah Nekros is more like goth or doom metal . Not a proper metal head if you ask me 

Not a proper metal head? Doom Metal is still Metal, no matter how gloomy it gets. Not to mention Metal has all kinds of different genres.

Admittedly the line between Metal and Hard Rock can get a little blurred at times (I never felt Disturbed or Five Finger Death Punch was Metal, then again, I listen to mainly Black and Melodic Death Metal) 

So the true question is, what sort of Metal Genre are we wanting here? When colored right Oberon could totally look like Satan, but with antlers instead of true goat horns (here's to hoping one of his pending alt helms scratches that Satanic itch eh? :D)

Nekros is yeah, more of a Doom/Ambient Black Metal looking frame.

He's based off of a goat. Since in many depictions, Oberon is a Satyr. Which is part goat. Hence the goatness.

It just so happens that many modern interpretations of Satan are based off of Baphomet, a deity supposedly worshiped by the Templars (although it was likely a fabrication of the Church at the time).

It wasn't until the 19th century that Baphomet was drawn as a goat-headed (!), hermaphrodite idol/demon, and it didn't take long for that imagery to be acquainted with Satan.

Of course, if you want to get into even more subjects of divergent biblical mythology, the Satan wasn't even originally a bad guy.

Edited by Kiteless

He's based off of a goat. Since in many depictions, Oberon is a Satyr. Which is part goat. Hence the goatness.

It just so happens that many modern interpretations of Satan are based off of Baphomet, a deity supposedly worshiped by the Templars (although it was likely a fabrication of the Church at the time).

It wasn't until the 19th century that Baphomet was drawn as a goat-headed (!), hermaphrodite idol/demon, and it didn't take long for that imagery to be acquainted with Satan.

Of course, if you want to get into even more subjects of divergent biblical mythology, the Satan wasn't even originally a bad guy.

-and then in the Old Testament he was a Judge not a Deceiver.

While the Baphoment became recognized as an Occult symbol with various meanings, mainly ascension to nigh godhood/spiritual enlightenment or power.

Ever heard of the Temple of the Blacklight? 

Let me correct that. Cannibal Corpse/ Iron Maiden/ Judas Priest/ Black Sabbath /Pantera/ Slayer etc

I agree only on judas Priest/ Black Sabbath /Pantera/ Slayer the others just no

Or any other from these metal bands that i have collected 

(i know that not everything in here is metal but a high percentage is)

Edited by Garuger

Not a proper metal head? Doom Metal is still Metal, no matter how gloomy it gets. Not to mention Metal has all kinds of different genres.

Admittedly the line between Metal and Hard Rock can get a little blurred at times (I never felt Disturbed or Five Finger Death Punch was Metal, then again, I listen to mainly Black and Melodic Death Metal) 

So the true question is, what sort of Metal Genre are we wanting here? When colored right Oberon could totally look like Satan, but with antlers instead of true goat horns (here's to hoping one of his pending alt helms scratches that Satanic itch eh? :D)

Nekros is yeah, more of a Doom/Ambient Black Metal looking frame.

I dont consider Doom Metal not metal in fact i love candles mass.

However as you said it is sub genre here we want pure metal like

Saxon / Accept / Rainbow .

Also Oberon does not look like a satanic warframe but a paganistic 

warframe.

If it was satanic warrame his abilities would be based on light

since Satan was the angel that brought the light every time

I dont consider Doom Metal not metal in fact i love candles mass.

However as you said it is sub genre here we want pure metal like

Saxon / Accept / Rainbow .

Also Oberon does not look like a satanic warframe but a paganistic 

warframe.

If it was satanic warrame his abilities would be based on light

since Satan was the angel that brought the light every time

Depends on your religious orientation on that first note and how you look at a Warframe and the way you've colored them on that last note.

(My Oberon looks a little on the darker side)

Either way, I will continue to disagree with there ever being a 'Pure' Metal, as it's all Metal. Metal for different folks, different sets of horns, etc.

As it is, I may as well post my kinda Metal.

then here's the url

Lyrics:

By the blessing of shunned Gods
The cord of life was deformed, twisted into a noose
To strangle the miscarriage of the I
Upon which he shall feast that was spawned
By the semen of horror's fertile!
As his many limbs extend across the Abyss
Thirteen horns and a million tusks
In a thousand jaws that breathe!
Only to chew the chains that tie him to Assiah
And titan is their strength!

Metamorphosphordus malformation
Your's is the call I follow!
Astride the wings of Death
To the crossroads!

Malfeitor, the master and servant in unity
At one with the Abyss when in your possession I am!
Against the blindness of men
Thine eyes have been granted immunity!
So that my sight be clear when wielding the Sword of the Damned!

For I am begotten of the virgin @#&*(
As truth and torment, priest and warrior!
Now behold as I pervert and destroy their law
As the image of my philius moists the labia of Shekinah!
For dark are the desires that dwell within my heart
And the Devil is in my kiss!

Yes he is...

Malfeitor!
Oh in your possession I am!
Twilight god of transformation
At the crossroads we meet again!
I'll pace the path of madness with your banner held high!
To the death's head true!
Yes, I am of my father the Devil and the lusts of my father I will do!

Edited by Hastur609

Metal is probably the most diluted genre of music. There are just too many sub-genres to count. However, the closest you are going to get to "pure" metal is heavy metal because it was the first and the genre from which every other type of metal spawned from.

Metal is probably the most diluted genre of music. There are just too many sub-genres to count. However, the closest you are going to get to "pure" metal is heavy metal because it was the first and the genre from which every other type of metal spawned from.

It's only diluted because people keep adding needless/meaningless words to their base subgenre so the songs they like are 'unique' and 'special' to try to make something more out of their band. Or they're just trying to be overly wordy about it.

There are quite a few genres but not half as many as people make there out to be. 

Haha, I'm not gonna argue with that, mate. Too true.

Aha, if only it weren't! It genuinely bothers me when I go to look up a song on youtube and the genre lists it as, I !@#$ you not:

MelodicAlienSymphonicTechnoMelodicDoomMetal

What the ######?!

Isn't that just regular death metal with an alien theme though? :P

That was not alien metal this is : 

(if you can call it metal XD)

Rings of Saturn consider themselves as a genre known as aliencore

Edited by Garuger

Like a dark bloody scary dude who has some metallic beard and horns, he is also muscular like Rhino and has big spikes around the shoulders and his unique guns are an axe-like guitar and etc.

And his abilities refer to rock/metal like "Highway to Hell", "Raining Blood", "Peace Sells"(stun), "Electric Eye", "The Trooper", "Ace of Spades".

I saw that one of Oberon's abilities was gonna be "Stairway to Heaven".

Not sure if troll or just innapropriate...

That was not alien metal this is : 

(if you can call it metal XD)

Rings of Saturn consider themselves as a genre known as aliencore

That's just..... not that good. I mean, the best part of the song are the video game-sound blips and bleeps...!

That's just..... not that good. I mean, the best part of the song are the video game-sound blips and bleeps...!

Hypocrisy has been referred to as Alien Metal because of their songs mainly consisting of paranormal or Alien contact throughout quite a few of their albums.

The actual genre they play is a more American sounding Melodic Death Metal. 

Edited by Hastur609