The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need More Nano Spores

Auramaru

(Said no one EVER (hopefully) )

Heyo, so my name in-game is AURAMAU, you say it like "Aura" and then... like... "Mau"... .. 

Long story short, I needed a gaming name that would never be taken, so I mashed a bunch of buttons until something decent came up.

I've been playing every so often since about update 7? (I think).  Way back when you could choose Volt as a starter and you could abort mission when you got what you wanted (lol).

I've gotten a little bit more serious about the game recently, have been looking into clan shhhhtuff, and have been organizing groups for wave 50+ on defenses.  Having moved up a bit in the game- and finally utilizing mounds of forma I've stockpiled- I thought it would be a good idea to come on the forums and introduce myself.  I have a few posts from earlier times when I've come on here with tech issues or questions or suggestions, but I'm not sure if I ever properly introduced myself.

Hoping to get more involved with the community and farm away with you cool people.

Since they introduced resource-drops in the Orokin Voids, Alloy Plates are equal to Nano Spores, at least if you farm for all that stuff there.
Do you guys remember the days, when so many ppl. wanted to farm Hyena´s &#! off for Control Modules? They are waaaaaaaay to easy to obtain since they drop in Voids imo. And shouldn´t drop O-Cells rather than CM´s and Gallium there. Not in these huge amounts but c´mon OROKIN-Voids.
No ranting here. ^^

I am so glad the first line was what I was thinking. "Said no one ever" haha.

I wish I was as smart as you to pick a name that no one would ever have.

I switched between so many nicknames it's unreal. Anyway, welcome to the forums. Seems you're plenty experienced in the game already, but you're always welcome to PM me if there's any question you have!

Title got me.

Well played.

Gewd, very gewd >=) *evil face*

Nannerspurrs, Nannerspurrs

Guess what DE

WE LIKE USEFUL RESOURCES >:C

idunno, I enjoy the false sense of satisfaction when I see that I got 3k Nanospores from a mission.  The big number pleases meh ^_^

Same here

Moo

one of my clan members has got 2.5 million nanospores lol 

Sounds like you guys could make a few Nano S'mores :D

I am so glad the first line was what I was thinking. "Said no one ever" haha.

I wish I was as smart as you to pick a name that no one would ever have.

I switched between so many nicknames it's unreal. Anyway, welcome to the forums. Seems you're plenty experienced in the game already, but you're always welcome to PM me if there's any question you have!

I was hoping someone would get a kick out of it.

And I've learned in the past that it's best to pick one crazy, weird, unique name and use it for everything...

And thank you for being a sir and helpful and sssstuff ^_^