The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had An Idea.....?

OniDarkClown

My thought:

If you had an idea would you bother to post it for all to see?  Be it good or bad or just all out stupid?

Or would you send it as a PM to a small circle of people,  or just even to one person you think you would want to read it?

I have been having this little voice in my head that seems to point out how any idea I have is stupid.

I have yet to learn how to ignore this prick.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this thought before, and just needed to get it out of my head,

it's Crowded enough in there as it is already.

I have the same kind of voice in my head.  I've posted a lot.  Some good, some bad.  No matter what you post, someone will criticize it.  Nothing is flameproof.  But don't let that discourage you.  Go for it.  Try not to let the negative comments get you down.  It's good advice, but I know it's not always easy to follow.  I composed an off topic post about a week ago that is relevant to WF and all games in general, but I haven't summoned the courage to post it yet, for fear of the backlash.  It's positive and perfectly diplomatic, and I really want to post it, but I don't know...

Maybe one of these days...

You had the idea to start this thread and you did, so I guess you already defeated the little voice, just remember how easy this little victory came and you'll be posting good and bad ideas all over the forum in no time.

this is more of a "this seem funny to you" kind of thread.