Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Yep... from reading the feedback, they just made more difficult to get it, they messed with the spawn rates, drop rates, removed the stalker timer and then removed all trace of stalker encounters from the log files.

And guys, Detron more like a collectots item or a trophy, but is far from a "uber end game weapon" check the wikia and you'll see that it have the exact same damage as the Bronco (regular one) only its Radiation.

Tell me about it. I can't help but to think that the DE is favoring the Grineers. I'm pretty sure they lowered the spawn rate too. To add on, Corpus VS Grineer invasions aren't that common.

Alright  I think DE has rigged this somehow. I have at LEAST 5-6 battle pays from grineer on me. and I have done many missions against corpus. still havnt gotten him to spawn. If anybody here with good/average spawn rate for harvester can farm with me, id appreciate it.

I'm sorry to say... but, I have no spawns since 11.6

Edited by arche

Was running the current invasion on Ganymede, on the second run I ran into the Stalker (was targeting me, I didn't see for which boss because I was having extreme lag issues) and then on the fourth run I ran into the Harvester (was after someone else on the squad). RNG works in mysterious ways it seems.

EDIT: satanic post

EDIT #2: Oh and I got a receiver from the Harvester.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Was running the current invasion on Ganymede, on the second run I ran into the Stalker (was targeting me, I didn't see for which boss because I was having extreme lag issues) and then on the fourth run I ran into the Harvester (was after someone else on the squad). RNG works in mysterious ways it seems.

EDIT: satanic post

EDIT #2: Oh and I got a receiver from the Harvester.

i need that receiver :(