Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Hmmm I coulda swore I heard a change in the music background as if the harvester spawned. But when the music changed the party was boarding the lotus stealth ship. If the harv was in the process of spawning does that mean that someone lost their death mark?

My Corpus kill counter is almost larger than my Grineer kill counter (I hate them... I killed around 30k alone on the 2 days of the informer event).

I feel so sorry for my greedy laser shooting box head mates. ._.

And here I am... with a single Detron BP taunting me in my foundry.

My Corpus kill counter is almost larger than my Grineer kill counter (I hate them... I killed around 30k alone on the 2 days of the informer event).

Gtkvi4X.png

The problem is what we've done before livestream: today I did around 50 missions and got Stalker spawns 2 times, 0 Harvester.

I've killed a lot of bosses before DE gave us some details about the Harvester preventing us from keeping on wasting time on useless assassinations, and also now Stalker appears for every deathmark, not only Grinner.

Removing all the death marks I've on will take a while...

My madness is over :) Thanks for advice contained here !

And if someone want to know I did :

- Alad V (just few, not that much)

- Xini endless defense - a lot of this

- and of course Invasion (Grinner side) - hundreds of this

Encountered Harvi 6 times (he spawned for me on invasion missions and once on Xini) :

1 - droped Bp + reciever   - he was after someone else

2 - reciever  - he was after someone else

3 - nothing

4 - BP

5 - nothing

6 - barrel - my first encounter after 11.6 update, I received battle pay from invasion (Setebos), then I did 5 runs on Sycorax and he attacked me on 2nd run on Perdita

Loadout :

Brakk - 30 lvl

Burston - 21 lvl

Kestrel - 9 lvl

Ember Prime - 19 lvl

I was attacked once when I was fully equpied with lvl 30 gear, all of other times it was with warframe I was exping and with 2 low level weapons without "potatoes"

Happy Hunting and best of luck !

nkNSSCp.jpg

Edited by tocorro

same here mate, cursed with bp and never able to meet harvester ever again....

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

either way, they have given a clue in return at least, and that's supporting grineer in their invasions against corpus, and also if you get battlepay from grineer, it should increase slight chances of spawning harvester in corpus missions or in mid-corpus invasions too.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh No.

I get some Greener rewards, I do 65 invasions missions, only greener side

Results 4 Stalker, 0 Harvester

Before the last patch, I got 5 Harvester with the same method, Kill the earth boss and Alad V before

So...

Guys please do not keep on speaking about bosses and so.

DE told us invasions against Corpus will make the Harvester seek for us, that's it; we don't know if we have to wait for battle pays or if 5 missions for a side is enough, but bosses are not involved so stop this speculation.

And so is gear, timezone, what you've eaten at lunch, underwear color and weather.

And also remember that it's rng, chances to see the Harvester are low even if you've triggered him and on the other side stalker ones seems to have been increased since 11.6.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh No.

I get some Greener rewards, I do 65 invasions missions, only greener side

Results 4 Stalker, 0 Harvester

Before the last patch, I got 5 Harvester with the same method, Kill the earth boss and Alad V before

So...

As siralextraffo said in above post, It's RNG that's behind the problem and It has nothing to do with DE actually because they themselves mentioned it was actually broken, so that's not hard to guess that how many of us are cursed with RNG for the detron parts, for the whole time until they come up with fix either way or keep trying our lucks for getting all detron parts and be free from curse/madness somehow. 

Face it mate, it's All RNG, nothing else, RNG here,rng there, RNG IS everywhere, So please stop whining at least, and also yeah, bosses don't trigger harvester, just the stalker as a result from here-on, so now it should be obvious to you that, its grineer invasion that we need to do, and try some mission against corpus and hope for harvester spawn and nothing else. I hope this makes clear to you now.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

you can have several stalker death marks at a time so even after you fight you wont have to kill another boss so im guessing its like that with the harvester too

Just because Stalker deathmarks are apparently stackable, it doesn't necessarily follow that the Harvester death mark follows the same logic. 

I sort of suspect based on my limited experience that instead of stacking death marks, doing more and more invasions actually increases the chances (from a very low base rate). Maybe it's something like this: for every Grineer mission you do against the corpus, you get a boost of .5% to meet the Harvester on your next Corpus mission. Just a theory at this point, mind you - based on my own experience that I seem to meet Harvey more readily after doing many battle pay missions (15+) than when I would do only 5 at a time. 

Also, I see a lot of people in recent pages complaining about meeting Stalker instead of Harvester. For the love of Lotus, please stop killing bosses! There is no evidence that it helps get the Harvester at all anymore. 

Just because Stalker deathmarks are apparently stackable, it doesn't necessarily follow that the Harvester death mark follows the same logic. 

I sort of suspect based on my limited experience that instead of stacking death marks, doing more and more invasions actually increases the chances (from a very low base rate). Maybe it's something like this: for every Grineer mission you do against the corpus, you get a boost of .5% to meet the Harvester on your next Corpus mission. Just a theory at this point, mind you - based on my own experience that I seem to meet Harvey more readily after doing many battle pay missions (15+) than when I would do only 5 at a time. 

Don't think so, or else many ppl would have gotten harvester spawn at least once or more than once with those hellish runs with grineer lol.

Everyone who looking for harvester plz dont kill any bosses before you start farm, fkn sick of stalker invade already after seeing awaited blinking on my screen.

This.

I am still seeing so many people killing bosses and then farming Harvey and then  complaining that Stalker shows up. For all we know, doing this actually decreases the odds of meeting Harvey because the Stalker appearance could nullify your chance that Harvey shows up in that mission. 

I said it before and I will say it again: farm smart people!

Guys please do not keep on speaking about bosses and so.

DE told us invasions against Corpus will make the Harvester seek for us, that's it; we don't know if we have to wait for battle pays or if 5 missions for a side is enough, but bosses are not involved so stop this speculation.

And so is gear, timezone, what you've eaten at lunch, underwear color and weather.

And also remember that it's rng, chances to see the Harvester are low even if you've triggered him and on the other side stalker ones seems to have been increased since 11.6.

I have Supported Grineer non-stop after 11.6 and no spawn for me. However before 11.6 i did not support Grineer at all, and i got spawns. Lots of it. 

1) Either they lowered the spawn rate

2) Supporting the Grineer isn't all you need to do.