The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

After 2 first spawns (nothing & BP), after a long time (like 2 days) of w/o a single spawn, i switched to online mod (i had Nerf Anyo deathmark at that moment) and hosted few Phorid runs and 1 Anyo run as well. 

Met Hervester at Europe Invasion right after this (double drop: BP + Barrel).

Trying to replicate this again and no luck so far.

I'm trying everything what you guys said for last few hours and still no luck with spawning Harvester. RNG gods are angry probably.

Mandolore: where did you wait? Can you invite me to check if the Harvester appear?

Edited by Dataz

I got the harvester four times in the last hour. Everytime I killed him I would go kill anyo and then hek. Then I played the waiting game and wait for him to spawn using that program.

Yeah that's the best way, I'm using the same method with different bosses.

Mission is not important, every corpus mission is fine...

I've been doing boss missions (ALAD V) in a group and going into my stats to see if I killed the boss (to make sure I get the Death Mark) and either I am not getting the last shot or I am not doing the most damage because my corpus boss kill number is not going up..

Anyone know whether I can still get the death mark if I am on a squad and in the room when the boss is killed (but I don't get the boss kill credit)?

I've been doing boss missions (ALAD V) in a group and going into my stats to see if I killed the boss (to make sure I get the Death Mark) and either I am not getting the last shot or I am not doing the most damage because my corpus boss kill number is not going up..

Anyone know whether I can still get the death mark if I am on a squad and in the room when the boss is killed (but I don't get the boss kill credit)?

Well, I think the last shot is important, I never go in a group when I have to kill a boss!

Thanks... Does it matter what order I kill the bosses in? I have already killed Phorid, I was planning on killing ALAD V next (people keep robbing the kill from me). 

But I noticed that many of you are killing the corpus boss first, am I wrong?

Nope between the 2 it doesn't matter.

About corpus bosses killed first I think it doesn't matter, people are getting attacked even with only grineer ones, so...

The Stalker Hunter program is a godsend for this!

Just curious, about how many resets is it taking you guys between appearances? Only gotten harvester once so far using the program, and I'd say I'm around 75 resets

The Stalker Hunter program is a godsend for this!

Just curious, about how many resets is it taking you guys between appearances? Only gotten harvester once so far using the program, and I'd say I'm around 75 resets

60+ runs nothing

i got this stalker error thing 2-3 times 

Another small update to it.

Now it roughly detects how long you have to wait when the Random Stalker Counter is set up.

I also reduced the time between refreshes from 15 seconds to 5. If this causes any problems let me know and I'll revert. Since it bases the counter off of the 5 second granularity, it can be a little off at times due to the fact the program isn't always checking, but it serves just as a little bit of a boon, certainly more reliable than wondering when the time is up.

http://azurespace.net/warframe/stalkerhunter.zip

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Hmm... When I alt-tab to check if I have a deathmark that has popped up, the Warframe client seems to freeze completely.

Win7 Ultimate 64-bit, Steam version of Warframe.

Does this software have an audio cue for found marks?

Hmm... When I alt-tab to check if I have a deathmark that has popped up, the Warframe client seems to freeze completely.

Win7 Ultimate 64-bit, Steam version of Warframe.

Does this software have an audio cue for found marks?

It does play a little klaxon once a Stalker is attacking, but I can add a cue in for Marks found, as well.. Quite strange that it's doing that to the Warframe Client; I'm using the same version of Windows and Warframe and it's working fine here.

Im using the Stalker hunter now. But mhm how does one get a Harvester mark then? Im not entirely clear on that yet. Im reading the thread now. (starting at the end :D )

How, nobody is entirely 100% completely sure, yet. That being said, I have had 6 Harvesters today just killing Phorid and Nef Anyo, so I would assume they have something to do with it.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

It does play a little klaxon once a Stalker is attacking, but I can add a cue in for Marks found, as well.. Quite strange that it's doing that to the Warframe Client; I'm using the same version of Windows and Warframe and it's working fine here.

I wonder if it has something to do with me alt-tabbing to check the output and change of graphics mode between desktop and DX11? I am not sure.

Edited by SoanoS