Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Has anyone got a Harvester sighting after Hotfix 11.6? I am not sure if this could be anything to contribute but maybe how to get the Harvester is something to do with the poem: "…Perhaps a Detron can be secured if a Harvester is Procured? But beware, if it’s the Detron you seek, the New Harvester is not for the weak!" Because I noticed that both procured and new are capitals than in lowercase. Maybe P.N. has some sort of lead.

Is the deathmark notification still working as intended?

I've killed Anyo about 6 times and various other bosses but I don't have any sign of active deathmarks on Stalker Hunter or the log file.

Only get the countdown on Stalker Hunter.

And I was host for sure. Been only in games where I'm the only one in the start and randoms join in during the match.

Edited by Kalakukkoo

Has anyone got a Harvester sighting after Hotfix 11.6? I am not sure if this could be anything to contribute but maybe how to get the Harvester is something to do with the poem: "…Perhaps a Detron can be secured if a Harvester is Procured? But beware, if it’s the Detron you seek, the New Harvester is not for the weak!" Because I noticed that both procured and new are capitals than in lowercase. Maybe P.N. has some sort of lead.

Phroid and Nef Anyo?!

People have reported that they get Harvester by killing them both!!

Wild speculation...

The Active Death Marker is only checked when you are in the Lobby.

It is also weird where it will check again each time a player enters, but it will only check the players that were in the lobby before this player joined.

If you're still having issues checking your deathmark, get somebody to join your session in the Lobby, or PM me and I'll see if I can help further.

It's also unfortunately n-1, where it will at most list the first 3 players, but not the fourth. Blame DE for that one ;)

6eCjQ.png

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Ok this is interesting.

I just had an encounter with Stalker on Xini.

I've killed Phroid and Alad V, and he to kill me came for Kril. (I've swept the Solar System yesterday)

So Alad V definitely does not give you a Harvester mark. The only thing I can think of is Nef Anyo or invasion...(yeah that again)

Or all this is just wild RNG?

Ok this is interesting.

I just had an encounter with Stalker on Xini.

I've killed Phroid and Alad V, and he to kill me came for Kril. (I've swept the Solar System yesterday)

So Alad V definitely does not give you a Harvester mark. The only thing I can think of is Nef Anyo or invasion...(yeah that again)

Or all this is just wild RNG?

It seems like every time I kill Alad I seem to get Stalker coming after me for Kril (who I haven't killed in months). It is possible (if Alad does give you a deathmark and it isn't some random glitch) that Kril is the place-holder for Alad's deathmark and they just haven't changed the text. But I still don't think that killing him gives you any guarantee to spawn the Harvester.

I already had a Harvester Encounter after the update, again in Io - Jupiter, this time he dropped 2 parts: Blueprint + Receiver, sadly i already had both. This was the first time he dropped 2 items for me.

After that i got tired of doing Io runs, so i killed nef-anyo and started doing Xini, resulted in a Stalker coming after me to avenge Kril.

I guess something has changed, or i might be doing something wrong, i don't know... It seems that has something to do with corpus bosses exept Alad-V, and Jupiter seems to have a high harvester spawn rate. I'll keep doing Io runs.

PS: Oh crap, now Nef-Anyo mission node has turned into a Phorid manifestation. I guess i'll have to try another corpus boss... Any suggestions? (Based on successful attempts)

Edited by RexSol

Something is clawing at me in the back of my mind that it won't be discussed during the livestream on Friday, and if it's brought up they might try to avoid the question anyway.

I'm ok if they're still thinking about it and still considering all the suggestions. The solution will come when ready eventually!

What I'm not ok with is this stealth change!

Either that or the Deathmark is broken. Logging in and out sometimes fixes it or assigns one from your massive pool or pre-existing Deathmarks. The outcome is usually the same.

Yeah, I'm sure I have deathmarks, but for some reason they're not showed...hope it doesn't mean I don't have them any more...

This is nearly impossible, today's morning I hit a 600 mark in Corpus Vs with full sweap of Solar system in every possible combination altogether with Invasions against Corpus Solo/Private/Online with 1/2/3 players. I think I have exhaused every possible combination of bosses. I tried Xini, IO, Elara and many other reported Corpus locations but not a single Harvester so far? What is this a joke, DE? The RNG could be this tight. Some player have 10+ a day, how come I can not have a single one for the whole time of its existance.

It really depends on the way the Stalker Script is programmed. 

It could either roll once for every player on the Team, or it could roll once and then roll again to choose which on the Team will be stalked.

My thought exactly.

My guess would be it only rolls once for the game session, since there aren't any report for two stalkers spawning in the same game.

(Migration doesn't count, it should be treated as a new game session.)

Edited by Buyao