Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Harvester is easy indeed like watered down zanuka.

Not nef anyo level of easy but for lvl 30 mini boss it is watered down.

He was easy even at start before all patches when i met him first time.

Edited by SALE94

darn it..i give in, there's no spawn from harvester at all,i have tried xini till 10 waves at most, and supported grineer more than corpus and no spawns still..i am going to stop farming until they fix it...geez, i am going back to corpus for better rewards, so gl who ever are still farming -_-.

Just met another one in Io, targeting me. Btw, I did not do any invasion on Jupitor nor did receive any "Battle Pay" yet.

Although I did ran plenty of  invasion missions on Sedna which is yet to be finished.

So the point is you dont actully have to received the Battle Pay to be targeted.

It's just my opinion, but since invasions have the same chance to have a spawn ad any other corpus mission, we should try to concentrate community efforts in one mission.

Someone does xini, someone invasions, someone else Io or whatever...I know it may be boring, but if we all focuse on invasions, we'll have more battle pays and more chances to meet the Harvester, since all the "hunters" would be in the same mission.

It's just a thought anyway, everyone is free to do the preferred mission!

Just met another one in Io, targeting me. Btw, I did not do any invasion on Jupitor nor did receive any "Battle Pay" yet.

Although I did ran plenty of  invasion missions on Sedna which is yet to be finished.

So the point is you dont actully have to received the Battle Pay to be targeted.

None yet since January?

Nope. Only one I did is Sedna, which is yet finished.

If battle pay is not required, but 5 missions only, then is even more frustrating; if that is true I should have gotten 8 Harvester Encounters, while. I got only 5 and since 11.6 I did around 150 missions without a spawn :a little bit too much for someone that has 3 pending spawns..

If battle pay is not required, but 5 missions only, then is even more frustrating; if that is true I should have gotten 8 Harvester Encounters, while. I got only 5 and since 11.6 I did around 150 missions without a spawn :a little bit too much for someone that has 3 pending spawns..

Lets see, I did over 250 runs. So if every 5 runs gives you a Harvest mark, I should have had 50 ecounters. 

I've only had 6. 

Keep in mind, it only took 100 runs to get the Brakk. And the Brakk was a Guaranteed reward as long as you did at least 100 runs. 

Fix this, DE.